I'm Sorry, I'm Tired of It

General Discussion
02/17/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Luca
Ana's level

unplayable?
02/17/2018 11:10 PMPosted by YoIplayGames
02/17/2018 11:08 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
Then do us all favor and keep quiet, you aren't helping make the situation better

But mercy mains are absolute comedians, if i keep talking they respond with their triggered messages and its funny

Pal, the only person here talking to ya, is me, and I don't play mercy
02/17/2018 11:12 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
02/17/2018 11:10 PMPosted by YoIplayGames

But mercy mains are absolute comedians, if i keep talking they respond with their triggered messages and its funny

Pal, the only person here talking to ya, is me, and I don't play mercy

this is far from the only thread, pal
02/17/2018 11:04 PMPosted by RicardoC
02/17/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Victon
Her pickrates have SKY-ROCKETED after Mercy nerfs went live....

That was to be expected, though. The healer role is very small in numbers (5), and only active healers (Mercy, Ana and Moira) provide enough healing to sustain a team that isn't built around self-sustain itself. Mercy is still decent overall, but not engaging enough to make anyone want to play her and Ana has poor synergy with anything that isn't a tank. Which leaves Moira as a both reliable and engaging option (especially since she's the least "I feel miserable playing them" healer).

Moira doesn't have good synergy with anything that not a static tank comp.
And yes she is op and I will use her stats.

No skill 80 hps in aoe when Ana have a ~100 hps single target that need aim with Ammo and Mercy have no skill 56 hps on single target.

An op get out of jail free card that even Genji's dash is a weaker escape

An absurd sustain that makes her unkillable except if you take her on 3v1.
Can out dps every dps in 1v1 because they have to be accurate when Moira have an autolock beam and autolock orb.

But she's not op.
She's the jack of all trades but she's not op.
Why she is more efficient than Ana when Ana is far more harder to play that doesn't even make sense.
Moira definitely needs a nerf.

Either buff the other healers to be on Moira's level....or Nerf Moira..

Please.

In case you haven't realized it:

1. This game has two slow healers (one a solo healer, one an off healer) and three healers (two solo healers, one an off healer) with mobility tricks.

2. Lucio, the off healer with mobility was nerfed recently.

3. Mercy, one of the solo healers with mobility tricks) was nerfed to the point that people have taken to calling her Nerfcy and many people now find her cumbersome and painful to play now because she must abandon her mobility entirely to use a function that is highly desired by dps and tanks (rez)

4. If you play Mercy but don't ever rez during fights, you will get lots of anger directed to you.

5. If you play Mercy and do rez in fights, you often have to pull your gun out to kill anyone who might kill you while you rez then you get anger directed to you because "Oh great, our Mercy is throwing".

6. A lot of former Mercy players are now playing the only highly mobile healer who can solo heal.

Personally, I'd spent about 70 hours of playing Mercy (mostly before she got turned into a overzealous Mothra) and now playing Mercy feels like I'm being punished for a crime I didn't commit. So I'm mostly playing Moira now. I don't think I'm alone in this given that every person I play with regularly, who would often choose to play Mercy for a few games... now hates playing Mercy. A
I don't think high pickrate is grounds to nerf Moria quite yet. This is the first time she's been in the game without being drastically overshadowed by Mercy, so she's still the "new and exciting" hero.

Plus many players seem to hold the opinion that she's the only fun healer in the game.
02/17/2018 11:21 PMPosted by Squidbarrel
I don't think high pickrate is grounds to nerf Moria quite yet. This is the first time she's been in the game without being drastically overshadowed by Mercy, so she's still the "new and exciting" hero.

Plus many players seem to hold the opinion that she's the only fun healer in the game.

Ana and Zen can be fun but are much harder to keep alive when every game seems to host some combo of Genji/Tracer/Junkrat/DVA.
Mercy pickrate in the sky for literal months and nobody gave a !@#$.

Moira pickrate a bit higher than normal for a few days and everyone is crying for nerfs...
02/17/2018 11:26 PMPosted by saghzs
Mercy pickrate in the sky for literal months and nobody gave a !@#$.

Moira pickrate a bit higher than normal for a few days and everyone is crying for nerfs...

Everyone with at decent brain were saying that Mercy's pickrate was far over the acceptable
Should honestly only start complaining about healer when there are an equivalent amount of healer to dps
Saw this coming a mile away.

Anyone in the game who plays a class as their main whose sole job it is to kill will always hate every healer in this game who is strong.

Once all the healers are weak, and nerfed into the ground, then everything will be fine according to these people.
I'm sorry you can't outdps a Moira OP.

What did you guys expect when 2 of the 3 main healers are !@#$?

One just got nerfed and made boring to play (Mercy) while the other(Ana) lacks sustainability for herself and needs to always sarcrifice her E (nade) for herself, while also being weak against flankers and barriers.

Moira is not weak against flankers, fun to play and has strong healing because shes a main healer and can solo heal. Its not hard to choose which one people would prefer to pick

How about we fix Ana and Mercy so Moira can have competition as a main healer? Because right now, there isnt much because of their current state. Its like Mercy all over again before her rework. People complained that Mercy more picked than Ana, but Ana herself was UP. Stop repeating history.
There are a number of potential changes.

1) 2+ seconds onto her fade ability. This would put it more in line with other, inferior movement abilities like McCrees roll.

2) Allow Zarya to gain charge off her orbs. This would give them some counterplay, and force the Moira player to think smarter when shooting orbs through shields into large groups of enemies

3) Reduce the amount of lock on her beam has. A while ago on the PTR her lock on was bugged, and required a lot more input from the player. This would be a good change for Moira, and make her DPS less Guaranteed. Obviously there would be a trade-off that made her healing meter easier to fill.

4) Reducing the amount of self healing from her heath drain. This would mean the Moira player would have more difficult decisions to make on whether to use her healing orb for self sustenance, to heal her team, or use her damage orb. Much like the decision Ana faces with her grenade.

I believe any 2 of these changes would put her in a perfect spot, and raise her skill floor.

Anyone care to debate? As usually any arguments against Moira is met only with downvotes and no counterpoints.
02/17/2018 11:06 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
02/17/2018 11:04 PMPosted by YoIplayGames
mercy mains are the worst kind of humans on earth and this just goes to show lol. Thanks for the late night entertainment guys

The one time I wished I had digital duct tape

Ah yes, censorship! That'll get your point across!

Echo chamber? What's that?
Moira definitely needs a nerf.

Either buff the other healers to be on Moira's level....or Nerf Moira..

Please.
I agree. My problem is that she is doing too much damage that she is now picked together with Troll Pick Heroes (Torbjorn,Mei, Orisa, Bastion)
My second problem is that Moira players are not HEALING. I was on Blizzard World and I was 19 hp and I kept spamming I need Healing but that Moira didn't do a single thing. She throw a orb but it was a damage orb. I was Genji so I tried to stick close to her and not jump in to the air. Even if I jumped or was far away from Moira she could've just thrown me a healing orb but no, she threw a damage orb instead and she died. I was the only one on the point during overtime trying to survive with 19 hp. If she healed me before I died I could've safely used my ultimate and capture the point.
02/18/2018 12:54 AMPosted by Breadloaf
02/17/2018 11:06 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
The one time I wished I had digital duct tape

Yeah, I'm sure THAT promotes healthy discussion.

I dont think people who give different opinions as long as its based with good arguments should be censored.

But youre applying apples to oranges here when one person is literally being toxic to a whole group of people here that was uncalled for. Youre right, there shouldnt be censorship for this, but a ban hammer for an uncalled for insult that adds nothing to the discussion. It should be reported.

Theres a difference between "I think X is X, heres why", and then theres "*&%& you X mains."
02/18/2018 12:57 AMPosted by Crestren

I dont think people who give different opinions as long as its based with good arguments should be censored.

But youre applying apples to oranges here when one person is literally being toxic to a whole group of people here that was uncalled for. Youre right, there shouldnt be censorship for this, but a ban hammer for an uncalled for insult that adds nothing to the discussion. It should be reported.

Theres a difference between "I think X is X, heres why", and then theres "*&%& you X mains."

Nobody "calls" for a comment though, you can agree or disagree, but everyone should have a voice, despite how wrong they are.

(I don't think the guy is right btw, just i think "digital ducktape" should not be an option)
Why mess with her? She's literally one of the most balanced heroes in the game even at launch I have to commend Blizzard for making her perfect right out of the gate.

People just want her nerfed because now that Mercy's pick rate is going down other supports will go up. Gee, shocker huh
Moira is still new and gaining popularity not to mention she's fun. Please stop campaigning for unnecessary nerfs especially when there are ways to counter Moira and severely limit the value she can give her team.

Defense Matrix and Deflect are great at rendering her orbs useless which are literally one of the most important parts of her kit.
Making her run out of healing resource destroys her too. Have you ever gotten a Moira low on healing resource and then eaten their orbs? It's evil watching them struggle to he heal their own teammates lol

Everyone is just mad because they can't catch her and that's because she is slippery. She's highly mobile and you should have a hard time catching her. Watch for her to use Fade and then attack her if you're going to try and assassinate her. You just gotta out think her or render her useless to her team