Remove Ana's reload

General Discussion
She already struggles when there is a lot of enemy barriers around. Having to manage her ammo aswell is frustrating because it always seems like your teammates die when you have reload.

If her reload is removed than Ana would be so much better because of a more consistent healing. Her rate of fire is low enough to not make it over-powered. I just think not having to reload would make her more fluid to play and give you one less thing to worry about.
A lot of people seem to want Ana'a clip increased or to increase the speed of (or remove) reload. I wonder what the dev's would think of this being changed.
no! that would make her damage/healing output broken, ana needs a bigger clip and faster reload, she also needs her sleep dart fixed and given some sort of better mobility
I thinks it's funny that every thread that is complaining about something is because of another thing. Like this one, complains about barriers.
She literally has the worst clip of all the snipers, even if she had 30 ammo like Widow it would be such an improvement.
But she is supposed to be a burst healer i personally think they should of kept her damage at 60 and buffed her healing or maybe make her more survivable better since shields are such a hard counter for her. That's why her reload speed is so high.
Or just increase the reload speed. It's really what she needs to stay consistent

Ana got a clip size and fire rate buff after she was released, and looked what happened afterwards
02/18/2018 06:41 PMPosted by ShinyPants
She literally has the worst clip of all the snipers, even if she had 30 ammo like Widow it would be such an improvement.
widowmaker has "30" ammo for her SMG. scope shots cost 3 ammo, so it's still the same 10 shot clip of you are only sniping.

also buff ana.

but widows sniping consumes 3 bullets making it 10 shots like anas
02/18/2018 06:46 PMPosted by LordFranca
widowmaker has "30" ammo for her SMG. scope shots cost 3 ammo, so it's still the same 10 shot clip of you are only sniping.

also buff ana.

Widow also does 300 damage a shot like that, and either way this is irrelevant because the other Sniper, Hanzo, literally has infinite ammo.
There is a balance of strength and healing when it comes to support. Mercy has the best healing so far but has really low damage and has to switch weapons. Ana has good healing and decent damage and buffing damage would remove that balance. Ana also has a sleep dart and that grenade. She does not have to switch weapons and she uses a sniper. Anyways I would hope you have a DPS on your team to remove barriers and do damage to the enemy team instead of a Ana on front lines
There is a lot higher press of hitting your shots as a healer than doing damage. She is also the only healer that has a down-time every 10 second because she has to reload. If she didn't have to reload then she wouldn't be so weak against barriers and she could be allowed to miss more often without it feeling to harsh.

Now the only reason why I suggested this is because Ana has the lowest pick-rate and winrate of the main healers by far. She needs something to help her, and one of those things would be more consistent healing that she lacks right now.
02/18/2018 06:49 PMPosted by ShinyPants
<span class="truncated">...</span>widowmaker has "30" ammo for her SMG. scope shots cost 3 ammo, so it's still the same 10 shot clip of you are only sniping.

also buff ana.

Widow also does 300 damage a shot like that, and either way this is irrelevant because the other Sniper, Hanzo, literally has infinite ammo.
A) if the ammo count was irrelevant, why bring up the ammo count?
B) irrelevant > mentioning widows damage or hanzo, in comparison to a Healer
02/18/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Crossbear
There is a balance of strength and healing when it comes to support. Mercy has the best healing so far but has really low damage and has to switch weapons. Ana has good healing and decent damage and buffing damage would remove that balance. Ana also has a sleep dart and that grenade. She does not have to switch weapons and she uses a sniper. Anyways I would hope you have a DPS on your team to remove barriers and do damage to the enemy team instead of a Ana on front lines

Well yes but no matter how much dps you have when Winston dives in and drops that bubble there'll always be a couple of seconds of barrier you can't heal through.
02/18/2018 06:42 PMPosted by DarkFox
But she is supposed to be a burst healer i personally think they should of kept her damage at 60 and buffed her healing or maybe make her more survivable better since shields are such a hard counter for her. That's why her reload speed is so high.
Ana can barely defend herself with 70 damage, atleast this way she can 3 shot 200Hp heroes and she can sleep + nade kill them easier
the reload animation is too satisfying

ana would be literally unplayable
Or just simply increase her clip to 15. That would be a viable buff and not be OP.
That would kind of take the 'sniper' part of her away. I think aside from the self heal deal Ana needs, she also needs either a bigger clip, maybe from 10 to 15 ammos and a faster reloading time. Seriously, whenever I play her and when my team are in serious need of a heal, Im too busy reloading.
or increase fire rate of quickscope. i've just been able to pull this out, and it feels satisfying. i feel like ryujehong lol in my dreams.