Can the next hero please be a tank that's hard to play

General Discussion
Title.
Why tho
I want Another tank like Zarya. Someone that is very rewarding for managing your resources properly but is deadweight if they are not.
02/19/2018 05:34 AMPosted by damnitbinks
I want Another tank like Zarya. Someone that is very rewarding for managing your resources properly but is deadweight if they are not.

Even Zarya feels incredibly easy to play honestly.

Peel with bubble, get energy, profit.
02/19/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Napsu
Why tho

02/19/2018 05:40 AMPosted by Luca
02/19/2018 05:34 AMPosted by damnitbinks

Too bad I cant get kills with her even at 100 energy
02/19/2018 05:43 AMPosted by GrizzGolf
Why tho

02/19/2018 05:40 AMPosted by Luca

Laser for close range engagements and learn to aim your right clicks just right and your set to destroy people as barely anyone understands that zarya is a monster at max energy.
Why tho

Because a lot of people enjoy mechanically demanding heroes. Ever notice your teammates want to play Widow, McCree, Hanzo, and Genji - but not Junkrat, Reaper, or Bastion?

I will never want to play Winston so long as he's a no-aim hero. I'm happy for all the players that love him, but I have zero interest in playing him. Give me a tank that requires McCree like aim and I'll tank for my team all day.
I want a tanky male mech hero.
JUNKERQUEEN

OMEGALUL
The last high skill floor non-dps hero was ana, and I don't think people were happy back when she was only viable in high skill brackets.
I think it's more of a matter of a new tank hero being engaging to play. Tracer, Genji, D.Va, Moira...these are all really fun heroes to play and are incredibly rewarding to your team and personal ego once you've mastered them.
02/19/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Fluffy12077
JUNKERQUEEN

OMEGALUL

Fuse Roadhog and Junkrat.

Jumping while using your Take a Breather and holding the jump button sends you flying into the air like a Junkrat mine jumping

Primary fire is a hook that now applies the trap effect on people and stops them moving once once hooked pulled.

M2 Fires a grenade that does 120 on direct impact and splits into shotgun pellets that each do the same damage as Roadhog's M2 pellets after a certain range.

Also give them 850 HP, a passive and a unique shift ability.
Why? That will only make it a less picked compared the others just like ana.
02/19/2018 06:06 AMPosted by HANA

Because I'd rather play a hero that scales with your mechanical skill as opposed to D.Va or Winston who simply Press Shift at the same time as the rest of their team and win.

Seriously, I hate it.

You all press the Q key at the same time? You win the fight.

You consistently all press the shift key at the same time? You win the game.
02/19/2018 05:45 AMPosted by Campari
but not Junkrat, Reaper, or Bastion?

Lots of people like to play Junkrat. Maybe it's because he's strong unlike Reaper and Bastion?
02/19/2018 05:44 AMPosted by Sandity
02/19/2018 05:43 AMPosted by GrizzGolf

Laser for close range engagements and learn to aim your right clicks just right and your set to destroy people as barely anyone understands that zarya is a monster at max energy.
Her damage is sub-dps hero level, it's just that she's more survivable.
"Because a lot of people enjoy mechanically demanding heroes. Ever notice your teammates want to play Widow, McCree, Hanzo, and Genji - but not Junkrat, Reaper, or Bastion?"

What game are you playing?
For me, playing main tank seems a hard job. I die a lot of times.
Also, i don't really enjoy playing main tanks. I play the off-tanks better(except DVa,she seems hard for me aswell,i get demeched in 15 seconds after leaving spawn.)
Mcree and widow are 2 of the least skilled heroes lol
02/19/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Luca
02/19/2018 06:06 AMPosted by HANA

Because I'd rather play a hero that scales with your mechanical skill as opposed to D.Va or Winston who simply Press Shift at the same time as the rest of their team and win.

Seriously, I hate it.

You all press the Q key at the same time? You win the fight.

You consistently all press the shift key at the same time? You win the game.

Have you ever played Winston or D.va? Don't answer that.
The fact that you are Zen main and getting hard countered by those just says it all.