Which hero cinematic would you like to see next?

General Discussion
Personally I wanna see what hanzo did to genji when they fought when they were younger but they’re probably saving that for a movie
Lucio. We need more lore on* him.
Anything involving McCree, D.Va, Lúcio, Zenyatta, or Mercy.
I would love to have a pharah one, but I think others need it more so dva, lúcio, or zenyatta.
Mercy

She really needs more backstory, after all, she is an important member of Overwatch.
Symmetra or Mercy please, Or maybe a symmetra and lucio story as we know they are big rivals after the vishkar corporation got kicked out of Rio
02/19/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Dramangar
Personally I wanna see what hanzo did to genji when they fought when they were younger but they’re probably saving that for a movie

Same. I am so interested Genji’s and Hanzo’s backstory. I really do hope they reveal what happened at some point.
I would like Dva as we know almost NOTHING about her.
Reaper. A cinematic that could explore three different scenarious about Reaper's complex and elaborate character:

- The backstory: how Gabriel Reyes turned on Overwatch and led that wretched scum of cruelty to its downfall, and how he was reborn into Reaper;

- The 'human' side: how Reaper is trying to find traces of his former life, a tie-in with the mysterious family that was stalked by Reaper around the time of Christmas;

- The 'Talon' side: how Reaper has influenced the current events and his role in the new war that Talon is about to start thanks to his vital intervention in freeing his comrade and equal (not superior) Akande Ogundimu.
D.Va please :)

But honestly at this point I'd take anything.
A ana and mercy short when they are both together and having a conversation about the recall maybe giving backstory about ana’s gun
I want a cinematic that has closure. It doesn't end on some sort of cliff hanger, or more questions.
D.Va since her lore was scrapped.

But a Symmetra and Lucio one woud be rad too.
Funny you asked. I rewatched all the shorts (again) last night and I asked myself this very question :) The short answer is: Mercy.
D.va and not only because I am completly biased but also cuz she isn't featured in any media and she has no connection with anything and literally has no story whatsoever.
Zenyatta.

We barely know anything about the omnics...
D.va or Lucio because seriously, right now all we have on them is "wut" and other while other chars like Torb or Orisa don't have their own videos yet, we still know something about them.
JunkerQueen Or a Reaper Orientated one
Pharah because everyone thinks shes this boring bland hero that only cares about justice.

Dva and lucio would be great but they have a lot of personality in game.

I would just love to see Pharah joking around with her team or what not, and then i want to cry when something bad happens to her.

They really need to release more cinematics!!!! im dying for some content over here that ISNT skins.
02/19/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Maffis
Zenyatta.

We barely know anything about the omnics...

"It's just a bucket of bolts." ;)