You have to chose one or the other

PTR Feedback
Lucio can not lose both his healing and his speed and wall ride.

It's not fair, it's not/wouldn't be fun to play against.

You can take away his ability to heal/speed and means of escaping dangerous situations.

Taking away his job as a healer with an ability?

Maybe EMP should only make him lose his wall ride and or Crossfade abilities.
Zen been dealing with it just fine.
02/15/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Rhimos

I hate playing Zenyatta against Sombra.
If she wants to, she can just EMP you whenever.

Maybe I'm overreacting.

Zen doesn't lose his healing when he's hacked; what are you on about?
02/15/2018 05:56 AMPosted by jasonwocky

If there's an orb on someone it stays but he can't freely switch his orb target during hack.
This change will remove his aura entirely for six seconds. Zen's orbs stay active and aren't removed from the ally they are on when hacked. Lucio's healing is completely disabled, not just his ability to switch from heal to speed.
don't call them by name .
that's rude . let them do whatever they want with the game . eventually they could change it again
02/15/2018 09:23 AMPosted by KainKent
02/15/2018 05:56 AMPosted by jasonwocky

If there's an orb on someone it stays but he can't freely switch his orb target during hack.
Discord and Heal Orb should be out at all times, and stay out if he's hacked. He still gets use. Plus his attack is easier to hit with than Lucio's. Does more damage than Lucio's.
Zen goes down to 50hp when emped... That's pretty devastating.

I always thought hack basically being useless on lucio was stupid. I always used to laugh when sombra hacked me on him. I must be in the minority that thinks this is good. You should be by your team as a lucio and they should be able to protect you. I feel this just hurts those dpsing lucios that you see wallriding high out of range of your team, looking for boops and just generally trying to duel people when they should be around the team.
I don't think Lucio should completely lose his aura when hacked. Mercy, Ana, Moira and even Zen (if his orb is already on someone) can all still heal when hacked, so why signal out Lucio? He shouldn't be able to switch auras, but he shouldn't lose them all together.

I do however agree with him losing his wallride while hacked, as this is a passive that you much press a button to activate.
Well I agree with you that shutting down Lucios songs is not really fair but I think youre overreacting a bit. You should still keep in mind that the EMP is only for some seconds (I think 5 seconds) so it shouldn't be such a big deal.
Lucio can't support his team at all when he's hacked. Every other support can still heal, but not him. His wall ride should be hacked but NOT his current song. Abilities like amp and switch are hacked, but SHOULD NOT hack his current song.

The only thing he can do is use his extremely slow projectiles while EVERY OTHER healer can still heal. Another support getting nerfed hard.
I'm actually okay with them just disabling his ability to swap songs. Keep the currently equipped son, just remove his ability to change it for 6 seconds. hack would still disable his crossfade and his BOMP so its still fine.