Roadhog shouldn't be able to kill Reaper

General Discussion
[Edit: humour me and please read the whole post before you downvote it]

Reaper is a tank killer, but here we have a tank using their broken abilities to kill the designated tank counter. Just nerf Hog already, take a breather is so op it's too much health regen and he does so much damage, he takes no skill at all. Nerf. Him.

And now you know how stupid you sound when you ask for Moira nerfs.
that's because moira is legitimately broken.
Git.
Gud.
Tanks shouldn't be defenceless little lambs. Reaper has the advantage in the duel vs Hog, but Hog can win still. Are you saying that Hog should never be able to kill a reaper in a 1v1? That's stupid.
OP I think that people didn't realise that you just made a parody of the Nerf Moira threads and you are just joking...
So edit your post fast.
02/16/2018 09:58 AMPosted by alfislegend
Tanks shouldn't be defenceless little lambs. Reaper has the advantage in the duel vs Hog, but Hog can win still. Are you saying that Hog should never be able to kill a reaper in a 1v1? That's stupid.
Are you reading the whole post or just the first paragraph?
Its not that Tanks are op, its that Reaper is up. All the tanks generally have low range and so does Reaper, then tanks have more mobility then him (booster, charge, leap) or some other form of getting enemies close to them (hook) and Reaper does not. While tanks can get into their effective ranges Reaper has no notable mobility that wont get him killed instantly within combat.

Aka poor design choices leave Reaper as inferior to most tanks.
you do realize that roadhog does take skill right, try hitting your hooks on that little tracer and flipping dashing and deflecting ninja
Hog is in a great place right now. He has seen the absolute worst (even more so than mercy). He was quite literally nerfed out of comp all together.

My go to for hog is bait out his healing and then lay into him.

Tanks need health! Don’t take hog on head on you need to get the drop on him and have him panic heal.
Love how no one actually read the post.
I sense satire
02/16/2018 09:59 AMPosted by dostheboss
OP I think that people didn't realise that you just made a parody of the Nerf Moira threads and you are just joking...
So edit your post fast.
Help me, they don't read
02/16/2018 10:02 AMPosted by Reaper
The post is edited tho. He probably added that second part later.
This thread shouldn't be about nerfing Roadhog. This thread should be about buffing Reaper.
02/16/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Stefanonimo

no he didn't, it was always there wow
02/16/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Stefanonimo
I didn't actually, this post was mocking nerf Moira threads from the start, it's just that no one has the courtesy to read the whole thing :)
Not gonna lie I almost got extremely tilted then I read through a second time and I agree with you fully
roadhog doesn't kill reaper unless you're a god roadhog... emphasis on god... or if the reaper is just plain bad
02/16/2018 09:55 AMPosted by Gryphodon
[Edit: humour me and please read the whole post before you downvote it]

Reaper is a tank killer, but here we have a tank using their broken abilities to kill the designated tank counter. Just nerf Hog already, take a breather is so op it's too much health regen and he does so much damage, he takes no skill at all. Nerf. Him.

And now you know how stupid you sound when you ask for Moira nerfs.

Stop taking things so literal. Yes there are "counters" but not "I win" buttons. Reaper should definitely be able to deal some damage to a Hog but if he gets killed by one then so what? Every character in this game can kill every character. No one is supposed to be immune just because you playing someone's "counter".