Any ETA on Hanzo changes hitting PTR?

General Discussion
I'm sure a great many Hanzo players, and non Hanzo players would love to try out the scatterless Hanzo (I know I really want to know how far his leap takes him, what the cd is on that and the volley ability etc). After all, millions of players heads + the dev team is probably a bit better than the dev team alone trying out ideas :P
02/17/2018 03:47 AMPosted by GalbaKor
I'm sure a great many Hanzo players, and non Hanzo players would love to try out the scatterless Hanzo (I know I really want to know how far his leap takes him, what the cd is on that and the volley ability etc). After all, millions of players heads + the dev team is probably a bit better than the dev team alone trying out ideas :P

They haven't even established the kind of abilities they want him to use yet. They're still trialing stuff. So not for a while.
02/17/2018 03:59 AMPosted by NooneSpecial

They haven't even established the kind of abilities they want him to use yet. They're still trialing stuff. So not for a while.

Wait...I thought volley and leap we’re settled on. Didn’t Jeff announce that was the deal?
02/17/2018 04:17 AMPosted by Nethermoosen

Wait...I thought volley and leap we’re settled on. Didn’t Jeff announce that was the deal?

They weren't settled on no. That's what they were currently trying. So far it's been promising, but that doesn't guarantee it being added.
I do hope they keep with the idea of volley and leap though, it's a really good idea.
02/17/2018 05:18 AMPosted by GalbaKor
I do hope they keep with the idea of volley and leap though, it's a really good idea.
I dig the "Lunge" idea if it has a short cooldown. Im Not a fan of arrow volley. Its just a little stronger projectile version of McCrees basic left click.

i though PTR is for testing, you put stuff there test it see how thing going if not working dont update to main game? well bliz suck at those things so no wonder.

No, they said that after scrapping out some stuff they are now internally testing leap+volley and that it is indeed a fun but not definitive at all.