CTF Flag Can Be Held For An Indefinite Amount of Time

General Discussion
I've played numerous games where an enemy player will be one flag capture away from winning and just hold the last flag at their spawn and insult my team. Our team can't attempt to take their flag as they all switch to defense characters and other players on my team will leave. Can we get this fixed as soon as possible?
That is called griefing. If there is a player who's doing this, then report them.
From what I've read on Reddit, Blizzard has already actioned players like these, because it's not only seen as griefing, but also as toxic behavior.

An example of what you're talking about, and how it can backfire on the griefer and ruin the game for the "winning" team too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gbs2jJO7vk
Same thing with people on my team. I get annoyed regardless. If you're holding 11 other people from queuing for the next game, I will report you, regardless of whether I'm on the receiving end or not. I don't report much, but to keep me from playing games is something that annoys me exceptionally fast.
Everytime someone on my team does that I'm like: "come on man. Just deliver the flag already."

Then I report for poor teamwork if it extends long enough. Though I'm on console so I doubt blizz is doing anything about it, because I report people for almost an year now and I never got notified of anything or anyone getting penalized. :/
02/17/2018 04:39 PMPosted by FistWarrior
Everytime someone on my team does that I'm like: "come on man. Just deliver the flag already."

Then I report for poor teamwork if it extends long enough. Though I'm on console so I doubt blizz is doing anything about it, because I report people for almost an year now and I never got notified of anything or anyone getting penalized. :/
It works - I've got a lot of those messages!