You Can Only Play One Character...

General Discussion
Mei
I'd quit
I mean...I've been autolocking Zenyatta since launch. We have been through thick and thin together. I'm not changing my mind after 260+ hours.

Tekhartha Zenyatta is the one for me
Mercy
Tracer.

This would actually be v pleasant. She’s my favorite character, I do well on her 80% of the time, but i’m always drawn towards other heroes because i want to win and help my teammates. But if i got the opportunity, I would absolutely play Tracer for the rest of my career. She’s just too fun.

imma go play tracer ttyl~
Doomfist

So i can see how long my sanity can last while playing him
Soldier for versatility.
Reinhardt forever!
Mei. She's my favorite character to play and it wouldn't bother me that much if I could only play her. I like to mix it up every once in a while, but I could live with only Mei... Just Mei.
02/18/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Krine

I do not understand why is Soldier the only hero in Overwatch that covers the AR offense archetype, the most common archetype in FPS games?

Paladins had 3 characters like this before OB64 happened and I came here. People hated it. A LOT. Me included.
This question...I can’t even....because the ...mmmmmbugafa...I don’t have the discipline. I can’t. Just don’t.
hmm torn between Sombra and Zen but I guess I'd go with Sombra
Symm

I worry about her upcoming adjustments. I love her playstyle now and her ability to fill most needs in a team.

I don’t want the swiss army knife of overwatch to be destroyed.
Symmetra.
Hanzo probably.
torb
02/18/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Krine
Soldier, because he's the bread-and-butter of FPS games.

I do not understand why is Soldier the only hero in Overwatch that covers the AR offense archetype, the most common archetype in FPS games?

I guess they dont want two heroes of the same type.
Mercy
Orisa,just too cuutttteeee
Genji