The only way to truly balance moira is....

General Discussion
To simply leave her alone. In her present condition. As is. Do not touch. Leave her alone.
If you still do not understand try re-reading the post again 5 times for good measure. if even that does not suffice you must be a genji main deflecting reality and dashing away from the truth. That is all.
Agreed.

The people complaining about Moira haven't heard of the 'H' key apparently.
Yep.
It's like they never heard of this hero called D.Va.
She snacks on Orbs like they were Doritos.
Hallelujah.
The day Moira gets a balance change of any kind is the day I lose every ounce of faith I had remaining in the developing team.
02/18/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Lesstoxic
To simply leave her alone. In her present condition. As is. Do not touch. Leave her alone.
If you still do not understand try re-reading the post again 5 times for good measure. if even that does not suffice you must be a genji main deflecting reality and dashing away from the truth. That is all.

I am up for any moria nerf if soldiers biotic field gets a healing cap of 200hp split amonst allies.

I think moria is fine personally her damage isn't that strong if she is a bother target her 1st. in kill priority. Me I always know who i want to kill 1st then execute my plan to make it happen.
ven that does not suffice you must be a genji main deflecting reality and dashing away from the truth.
I upvoted, then immediately de-upvoted. Didn't downvote, though, because Moira is balanced.

I just don't know why you went out of your way to be... like this.
All people who disagree with me are genji mains! HUZAAH!
I don't even understand why Genji mains complain. Maybe they stop trying to deflect the right click and instead deflect the balls. It's really hard to attack a Genji that jumps overhead all the time.
Maybe Moira is not an easy kill as Zenyata, but good Genjis kill me all the time if I'm out of position. And bad Genjis just have to get better.
Teams that have D.Va and Genji are hard to play against with Moira because her balls are easily removed from the game. That makes her ineffective, much less heal, less damage, and a lot less ult charge. If the enemy team is good at this, I usually swap.
02/18/2018 11:51 PMPosted by Osprey
ven that does not suffice you must be a genji main deflecting reality and dashing away from the truth.
I upvoted, then immediately de-upvoted. Didn't downvote, though, because Moira is balanced.

I just don't know why you went out of your way to be... like this.

It's because a large majority of the "nerf Moira" threads have been by Genji mains who just tried to 1v1 her and lost. That's why most of those threads include the terms "no skill" "no aim" and occasionally "braindead." Other terms include, but are not limited to "too much damage" "melted instantly" "ridiculous range" and other variations of the above.
I agree, Moira is right up there with Tracer in the category of characters that if nerfed becomes unplayable and if buffed becomes smothering. She is an option for support mains to be more in control of the situation than most other support heroes. Everyone has bad games and nobody is faulting you for it. It’s more likely that people don’t know how to counter Moira which is easy to do with literally any tank hero and a few high skill dps like Widow, Hanzo, and Pharah. Engage her outside of her range and you’ll see every dps Moira tilt. Even if she tries to dive you, you should have your team capitalize on her being out of position and melt her faster than a Symetra at full charge.
02/18/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Megumin
Agreed.

Ah yes, let's all just swap to tank heroes.

Hear that guys? Just press H and swap to 6 tanks! Now Moira can't 1v1 you!

6 tanks seems good to me, sure it'll work out great.
02/18/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Breadloaf
All people who disagree with me are genji mains! HUZAAH!
*badum tshh*
02/19/2018 12:06 AMPosted by Luca
02/18/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Megumin
Agreed.

She's not your target dps player, she is mine (your tank main). You are so used to smashing the support that you can't wrap your brain around the fact that the Overwatch Teamed designed a support that needs to be targeted by tanks and not dps. You can help assist, but eating her orbs, then diving her after she shifts with rockets/boost/melee is what D.Va is built to do (I have the big health pool, you don't).

You need to get over this massive ego that ONLY dps players are the ONLY heroes that need to take down a support.
02/19/2018 12:06 AMPosted by Luca

Lmao, theres always going to be 1 or 2 tanks within a team comp, so if you dont even want to switch theres your team to support you. Because you know, we play a team game?

If you swap to 6 tanks, no one is healing, and it would be great to go Reaper, Junkrat and Bastion on them.
02/19/2018 12:10 AMPosted by RichC
She's not your target dps player, she is mine (your tank main). You are so used to smashing the support that you can't wrap your brain around the fact that the Overwatch Teamed designed a support that needs to be targeted by tanks and not dps. You can help assist, but eating her orbs, then diving her after she shifts with rockets/boost/melee is what D.Va is built to do.

So it's fine for Moira to be allowed to solo dive other supports but for those supports to stand a chance they need their team?

Let me gets this straight.

Moira can go in alone and 1v1 any support she wants while also being the best main healer in the game.

To beat that Moira you need your team...

Why does needing teamwork only apply to the player not on Moira?
02/19/2018 12:15 AMPosted by Luca
02/19/2018 12:10 AMPosted by RichC
She's not your target dps player, she is mine (your tank main). You are so used to smashing the support that you can't wrap your brain around the fact that the Overwatch Teamed designed a support that needs to be targeted by tanks and not dps. You can help assist, but eating her orbs, then diving her after she shifts with rockets/boost/melee is what D.Va is built to do.

So it's fine for Moira to be allowed to solo dive other supports but for those supports to stand a chance they need their team?

Let me gets this straight.

Moira can go in alone and 1v1 any support she wants while also being the best main healer in the game.

What are you even talking about? 1v1? This game doesn't exist in a microcosm. 1v1 fights rarely happen in this game. This is a team game, with team fights. If Moira shifts into the backline to try and assassinate the supports at my rank, someone is going to say something on mic and she is going to be dead in 2 seconds by our team.
02/19/2018 12:19 AMPosted by RichC
What are you even talking about? 1v1? This game doesn't exist in a microcosm. 1v1 fights rarely happen in this game. This is a team game, with team fights. If Moira shifts into the backline to try and assassinate the supports at my rank, someone is going to say something on mic and she is going to be dead in 2 seconds by our team.

1: I'm at 3900 SR on my main.

2: I'm commbanned

3: Leaving the objective to save your Zenyatta from a Moira is basically throwing the game if the enemies are stalling since if you send 1 tank off the point the enemy team is basically guaranteed to build their numbers back up.
02/19/2018 12:22 AMPosted by Luca
1: I'm at 3900 SR on my main.
Yeah I'll just take your word for it. /s
This I actually believe
3: Leaving the objective to save your Zenyatta from a Moira is basically throwing the game if the enemies are stalling since if you send 1 tank off the point the enemy team is basically guaranteed to build their numbers back up.
Kill the enemies main healer is a throwing? lol. I.. I don't even know. I've gotta be getting trolled right now; there is just no way..

No Way!!!

Moira is fine

P.S. I agree Rich