Genji mains

General Discussion
https://youtu.be/dnlpJut6rZ0?t=4m10s
Please just watch this.
Nah, the deflect-hitbox is fiiinnneee...
lol
Why do people talk about everyone who likes Genji as if they are frothing at the mouth !@#$%^-s who can't admit he needs work?

- The silent majority of Genji Mains

Lol my bad guys, i forgot anyone who admits to playing Genji gets downvotes
Pappa Jeff and daddy Geoff wont change him. Sadly..

Because pandering comments like the one you made (joking or not this is made far too much for the excess mistakes and refusal to do one's job they have done for nearly 2 years on release) is what is preventing legitimate fixes. Still baffling when ole clown shoe made a video in September/October where 66% of the video is him bashing the community and people worshiped him then...

TLDR: Brown nosing NEVER fixes problems since the excess false compliments inflate their ego and they believe they're doing a good job.
02/19/2018 02:24 AMPosted by PapaBear
Please just watch this.

I am 100% positive that is latency. The hit box is big, but not that big.
BS either way tho.
02/19/2018 03:17 AMPosted by Corpro
02/19/2018 02:24 AMPosted by PapaBear
Please just watch this.

BS either way tho.

im 5000% positive that his deflect hit box is just broken and yes it it that big
Wait, so we're not allowed to main Genji because we have a broken hitbox? So we should just switch our mains because you are mad at our hitbox? Is this video supposed to change my opinion of playing Genji?
02/19/2018 05:55 AMPosted by EnderLegends
Wait, so we're not allowed to main Genji because we have a broken hitbox? So we should just switch our mains because you are mad at our hitbox? Is this video supposed to change my opinion of playing Genji?

If you dare lay even a shruiken on my moira I will personally contact Blizzard and have you banned you filthy weeb.
Just saying. Don't blame heroes like Mei, Sym and Moira for being OP(simply because they counter you) when your hero is blatantly OP
Just

don't

shoot

at

him

;)
02/19/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Ripper
02/19/2018 03:17 AMPosted by Corpro

BS either way tho.

im 5000% positive that his deflect hit box is just broken and yes it it that big

It actually is. He even deflects Bastion when he's half behind him :-D
02/19/2018 06:03 AMPosted by Karo
Just don't shoot at him ...
;)

Ignoring the obnoxious spacing, Genji's HITBOXES are more broken a vase in a china shop that also has a bull in it. The issue of 'Just dont shoot" doesnt really apply when reflect doesnt respect LoS and goes through walls with no regard for basic game principals.
well technically he didnt show his ping. Soo... Lag, cant really come back from that hm?
fAiR aNd BaLaNcEd
02/19/2018 03:14 AMPosted by SeekerScorp

Because pandering comments like the one you made (joking or not this is made far too much for the excess mistakes and refusal to do one's job they have done for nearly 2 years on release) is what is preventing legitimate fixes. Still baffling when ole clown shoe made a video in September/October where 66% of the video is him bashing the community and people worshiped him then...

TLDR: Brown nosing NEVER fixes problems since the excess false compliments inflate their ego and they believe they're doing a good job.

i mean if the thousands of threads about the broken deflect is not enough indicator that something might be wrong, i dont think my comment will make any difference.
Secondly, they dont care about this forum, they are reading reddit, which is like meh, plat chat there is acting like GM-s.
Thirdly, if they dont reply to a thread that reached 2000+ posts and so many upvotes, i think they just really dont give any F-s.