the free weekend was okay i guess

General Discussion
stayed the weekend with a friend and tried the game for the first time. it was okay and i like how i got to try out the game before buying it, but i really dont think i want to buy. every game i played had at least one person who admitted to being a smurf, which is okay i guess but usually lead to my team getting wiped over and over.

the worst is when there would be parties of multiple people all together. its not fun getting curb-stomped and spawncamped and not knowing how to prevent it. i did have some fun and the game seems like itd be great to get, but i really dont want to have to go through dealing with more games that are completely pointless when the guy on the other team is lightyears ahead of me and mine.

my friends told me not to bother reporting because its not reportable so i didnt. they also told me im probably gonna get flamed for my hero choices which i dont understand either. idk, it was fun and im gonna keep playing until it kicks me off but i wouldn't pay money to be smashed into the ground for however long it takes to learn more of the game.
Ok, enjoy not having the game x
LOL, cant even troll right. go back under your bridge before the goat comes back ..
You cannot post on these forums without buying the game.

EDIT: Yup. I am totally wrong. You can post without an actual game license.
02/19/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Monster

You can. I use this account mainly in HotS. I don't own OW on this account, but I played during a free weekend on it last year, when a friend switched from console to PC, and here I am, able to post.

edit for actual proof: https://i.imgur.com/1RTX2Bi.jpg
02/19/2018 07:50 AMPosted by GameOn

You can. I use this account mainly in HotS. I don't own OW on this account, but I played during a free weekend on it last year, when a friend switched from console to PC, and here I am, able to post.

And here's an account that actually owns the game. As said, if you played during a free weekend, you can post here.

You can and you can do it even after that if you haven't bought the game.
Maybe it will be different in the new forums.
02/19/2018 07:43 AMPosted by AGGRESSIVE
stayed the weekend with a friend and tried the game for the first time. it was okay and i like how i got to try out the game before buying it, but i really dont think i want to buy. every game i played had at least one person who admitted to being a smurf, which is okay i guess but usually lead to my team getting wiped over and over.

the worst is when there would be parties of multiple people all together. its not fun getting curb-stomped and spawncamped and not knowing how to prevent it. i did have some fun and the game seems like itd be great to get, but i really dont want to have to go through dealing with more games that are completely pointless when the guy on the other team is lightyears ahead of me and mine.

my friends told me not to bother reporting because its not reportable so i didnt. they also told me im probably gonna get flamed for my hero choices which i dont understand either. idk, it was fun and im gonna keep playing until it kicks me off but i wouldn't pay money to be smashed into the ground for however long it takes to learn more of the game.

Very believable