Please don't remove Sombra's ult charging from Health Packs.

General Discussion
If the ability to gain Ult Charge from health packs is removed, there isn't much purpose in hacking them. It's just an isolated health pack, and Sombra's Ult can change a game, the same way a Sound Barrier or Transcendance can. Maybe instead of completely removing it, maybe the amount gain can be decreased, by about 50%, or 25%.
Sombra is a really good and unique character, and i don't want to see her brought down like this. What do you guys think? Is it a bad idea?
I think they were right that it felt really inconsistent. Sometimes a tank would camp the pack and charge your ult in seconds, other times people avoid them like the plague. My solution would be to only have Sombra's use of the health packs charge ult.

That, and let her build ult off damage to hacked targets. If her role is shifting more towards offensive hacks, she should be rewarded for them.
02/19/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Traaaaaaacer
I think they were right that it felt really inconsistent. Sometimes a tank would camp the pack and charge your ult in seconds, other times people avoid them like the plague. My solution would be to only have Sombra's use of the health packs charge ult.

That, and let her build ult off damage to hacked targets. If her role is shifting more towards offensive hacks, she should be rewarded for them.

Or maybe the health packs cant regen as quickly, theres alot of factors in this kind of nerf. I think removing the fast health pack respawns can prevent camping of the health packs in general.
How about we see where she's at when they patch her in.

My guess is she'll be slightly overpowered as is.
Denying health packs is ridiculously valuable in itself, especially if you're controlling areas that flankers tend to patrol. The irony is that if you're effectively choking out flankers, your team isn't going to get much use out of those health packs.

Also, she already gets ult from damaging hacked targets. She has this really powerful ability on her LMB that does damage and builds ult extremely quickly.
I mean lots of people would just use Sombra as an EMP-bot beforehand, and this was the basis of people saying she's a support.

Now she's truly a DPS, and rightfully so.
02/19/2018 03:40 PMPosted by GreyFalcon
How about we see where she's at when they patch her in.

My guess is she'll be slightly overpowered as is.

^

Lets wait.
if thats what you really think, then you are playing Sombra wrong