Nerf Moira!

General Discussion
She just does too much damage for a healer and her escape is even better than Tracer Genji etc.

She definitely needs a nerf :)
Highly Rated
No.
Please. God no.

*clicks profile*

Why do I even bother anymore.
"What are you on about?" x>>
Nothing to see here folks, another genji main.
02/20/2018 05:17 AMPosted by KHAN
Genji etc.

Tracer and Genji can't have soft counters, right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah, a Gengu main. You're setting up a bad example for other Gengu mains.
She's the healer with the least amount of sustained damage actually.

Maybe try not deflecting her right click.
0 Minutes Moira lol
02/20/2018 05:22 AMPosted by TannerKunG
0 Minutes Moira lol

Hey man, don't judge. Its better to come and whine on the forums than to try out the hero and their counters. I will keep playing the hero I like in the meantime and complain about any type of hero counters I have!!
“Too much damage” oh no, 50 dps... that’s so much..?
She just does too much damage for a healer and her escape is even better than Tracer Genji etc.

How is a 6s fade better that 3 blinks and recall? Genji has the most mobility in the game too... Seriously this hate on Moira needs to stop.

Guess we gotta nerf all the other Supports then because they all do over 50 DPS. And Fade is NOT better than Blink/Literally all of Genji
Again, lets list the primary fire dps of healers....

Zen: 46dmg x 2.5 shots per second with headshots = 115 - 230 dps
Mercy: 20 x 5 with headshots= 100 - 200 dps
Lucio: 16 x 4 with headshots = 64 - 124 dps
Ana: 70 x 1.1 no headshots = 77 dps
Moira: 50 x 1 no headshots = 50 dps

Ah yes, so much damage. Better nerf mercy! She's got more damage than Moira! Ana with 77?! That's unfair QQ! How could Lucio do more damage than Ana and Moira!!! Nerf pls!

Oh no! A support that doesn't die when I look at them!! NERF.
Genji mains and 0 hours on Moira, sums up pretty much all the complaint threads.
02/20/2018 05:34 AMPosted by Miscanadian
Again, lets list the primary fire dps of healers....

Zen: 46dmg x 2.5 shots per second with headshots = 115 - 230 dps
Mercy: 20 x 5 with headshots= 100 - 200 dps
Lucio: 16 x 4 with headshots = 64 - 124 dps
Ana: 70 x 1.1 no headshots = 77 dps
Moira: 50 x 1 no headshots = 50 dps

Ah yes, so much damage. Better nerf mercy! She's got more damage than Moira! Ana with 77?! That's unfair QQ! How could Lucio do more damage than Ana and Moira!!! Nerf pls!

Oh no! A support that doesn't die when I look at them!! NERF.

But its not a mere 50dps if she has her orb, if she has her orb on hand its a potential 100dps and don't forget that damage is extremely consistent because of how mechanically forgiving the hero is. So she can do a potential of 100dps while also healing her self for 30hp/s.

I have no opinion to share on the state of her balance, just stating the facts.
escape is even better than Tracer Genji etc.
no it isn't fade doesn't restore health like tracers and genji's dash can go vertically which it of itself better
You know what they say, the best defense is the best offense. That's why she deals so much. Plus, she's basically dead if you aim for the head. Reinhardt? Well, good luck charging her.
02/20/2018 05:19 AMPosted by Crestren
Please. God no.

*clicks profile*

Why do I even bother anymore.

Lmao did you even have to look to know. Literally 95% of these Nerf Moira threads are Genji and Tracer Mains, but mostly Genji.
God these forums can be such trash. Someone asked for nerf and every single man child goes “Genji main, opinion doesn’t matter” get over yourself and your petty grudges with genji. It’s getting seriously pathetic.
Genji main, not surprised here.