Lucio heal: 18/54
Lucio damage: 80

Mercy heal: 60
Mercy damage: 80

Ana heal: 90/135
Ana damage: 84

ok.... now

MOIRA DAMAGE: 300
MOIRA HEAL: -400 (thats right u damage ur teammates because ur damage is so high)

SO IF MOIRA MANY DAMAGES
THEN HOW CAN BE IN THE GAME? DELET MOIRA PLEASE

Edit: people can't detect sarcasm
she does less damage than winston FYI so i don't know what fantasy world these numbers come from.
Her lock on range is like 50 million years!!!
Yawn. Nice troll
source?
02/20/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Huckleberry
she does less damage than winston FYI so i don't know what fantasy world these numbers come from.
pretty sure this is a joke thread i mean look at this
02/20/2018 06:26 AMPosted by mirvine
MOIRA HEAL: -400 (thats right u damage ur teammates because ur damage is so high)
Well she cant provide her team 100% time with heals cause of "ammo" and cds, while all other healers can.
Moira max dps: 50 (100 if the orb is counted)
Moira max healing per second: 80 (155 if orb is counted)
Remember you can only have either +50 dps or +75 healing per second. And you can only damage and heal at the same if you use your orb.

Oh and Zen damage is 299 if you count both discord and headshots.
Bruh, sarcasm guys.

Just roll with it.
Literally. Be a heretic, put wheels on the payload.
Zenyatta heal: 30
Zenyatta damage: 115

Lucio heal: 18/54
Lucio damage: 80

Mercy heal: 60
Mercy damage: 80

Ana heal: 90/135
Ana damage: 84

ok.... now

MOIRA DAMAGE: 300

SO IF MOIRA MANY DAMAGES
THEN HOW CAN BE IN THE GAME? DELET MOIRA PLEASE

Edit: people can't detect sarcasm
Because she does one or the other, not both at the same time without sacrificing efficiency.

And because of her self healing counting towards her healing scores, she actually does quite a bit less overall team healing than it first appears.

Example: Let’s say Moira heals 10,000 in a game and Mercy heals 8000
The let’s say Moira did 7000 damage.
She heals 33 for every 50 damage she does except in the case of damage orbs. So, we’ll say 2/3 of her damage is from her secondary fire. So she dealt 4,666 with her secondary fire. How many times did she deal 50 damage there? 93 times. That means she also healed herself for 33 health 93 times. She healed herself for 3,069 out of the 10,000. So, she actually healed the team for around 6,931 right?
Wrong. She also heals herself when using her healing orb.

She heals the team less than Mercy and heals herself more than Mercy. Therefore, her ability to heal is still outshined by Mercy. It’s her ability to survive and use what healing she has in large bursts that make her seem like she has the largest team healing output, but she does run out fast enough that she must continue switching to attack and thus, slowing the potential people seem to believe she has(which is exaggerated).
I once went against an enemy team that had a Moira, and we lost because she was able to succ everyone and they died because of her massive damage

I watched her fight a Roadhog for 10 minutes and then we lost :c

oh this is probably a joke lol, its becoming hard to tell these days