What will be your first post on the new forums?

General Discussion
Mine will probably be about my first impressions on the new forum, and how I want this community to be as positive as it is right now, the times before the transition.

How about you all?
About Reaper.
What winston’s breath smells like
My first post in the new forums will be to complain about the new features in the new forums and reminisce about the old forums.
about pectorals.
02/20/2018 07:30 AMPosted by CoolBiz125
How about you all?

Nerf Moira!!!

jk jk

I don't know, I mainly posts on threads, I hardly make any.
I want to know more about the Community.
More puns, and a welcome to the new forums, but mostly more puns.
Probably complaining about them.. They must have some quirks...
Probably defending Junkrat when someone says he’s op. I don’t make many myself.
Why Winston has the best booty in Overwatch.
Wait, when are the new forums coming?
i'll probably ask something important like if anyone's ever scratched their butt then sniffed their finger before
I'll probably revamp my thread on my cat as an overwatch hero. Updated abilities. New pics that show his full pudgy potato shape potential.
02/20/2018 07:36 AMPosted by DrinkPepsi
Wait, when are the new forums coming?
We thought 36 minutes ago. But probably at 2PM EST or 11AM PST because reasons...
02/20/2018 07:30 AMPosted by CoolBiz125
Mine will probably be about my first impressions on the new forum, and how I want this community to be as positive as it is right now, the times before the transition.

How about you all?

I'm going to Lambaste mercy and genji mains.
A troll post with the title "Genji is fine", then in the actual post I'll just put "You got Jebaited by my first post in the new forums."
I'll make a post complaining about how the old ones were better and be a regular old hipster
A fan made hero of mine. :)
I'm going to ask for a forum revert