Ya'll should've left Sombra in F-Tier

General Discussion
She's a complete nightmare for Tanks. Ya'll talk about not wanting to make Heroes feel "oppressive"? Sombra on PTR is, by far, the most oppressive Hero in the history of the game.
All the DPS can be nightmares for tanks. So why not Sombra? Like when I see Tracer she melt tanks and majority of the tank's can't do crap same goes with Genji.
02/20/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Solex
She's a complete nightmare for Tanks. Ya'll talk about not wanting to make Heroes feel "oppressive"? Sombra on PTR is, by far, the most oppressive Hero in the history of the game.

No different than Tracer or Genji or any other hero.
I was bopping tanks before the buffs tbh. These buffs are like an early birthday gift, thanks Blizz <3
It's "Y'all"

Or you could be normal and say "you all"
Sombra has always been a pain if the player targets one enemy... you basically spend the entire game hacked, and she just translocates out before you can do any damage.
Hey, you better watch your mouth when speaking about Sombra.
You've never played against a competent Tracer player if you think Sombra will be a nightmare to tanks.
02/20/2018 12:07 PMPosted by NekkuBeardo
I was bopping tanks before the buffs tbh. These buffs are like an early birthday gift, thanks Blizz <3
Too early to thank them, it's still on PTR
I like to find her translocator as Junkrat and trap it with a mine and explode her to smithereens. It's always funny.
I'm a Sombra player. I really hated playing against her in PTR. I thought Moira's Orb would counter her hack but no =l
+She is a pain in the a&* to Pharah.
IDK, maybe I feel like this because I played against good sombra players.
02/20/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Hexer
02/20/2018 12:07 PMPosted by NekkuBeardo
Too early to thank them, it's still on PTR

Dang it
the most oppressive Hero in the history of the game.
Sombra hasn't been hilariously broken for 133 days yet.
Then you must be glad that they are going to leave Mei in F-tier with her changes on PTR.

Sombra will be amazing once she has hit live. She will be the true anti-flanker that many players has been asking for. I can't wait to play her once she has hit live.
Seeing as nothing is different against tanks other than the buff to hack speed I don't see what the big deal is!? Even the spread buff doesn't matter because tanks were the only people she could get with 100% of her spray.
Too soon dude. Let her reach live that way. People will start begging blizzard to nerf her.

I on the other hand, will enjoy playing her, until then.
Makes you wonder why tanks are even played if all dps are a nightmare. Because in actuality, tanks can be a nightmare right back.