All characters are unrealistic and too machine like

General Discussion
02/13/2018 02:55 PMPosted by ABystander
Reinhardt is an old cyborg

I'm pretty sure the crusader suit or whatever is not a part of Rein's body. XD

Roadhog has a scrap gun and a futuristic mask

[/quote]

The masks we use now in the military are like 10x more advanced looking than Hogs. If anything his is...really old looking.
02/13/2018 03:13 PMPosted by ABystander
This was a joke I’m sorry to all of you who couldn’t tell that this was supposed to be a joke

We know what jokes are.

What you posted wasn't a joke. I would call it merely you demonstrating you lack cognitive function.
Well, people !@#$% and moan about the diversity in this game, and from your descriptions, well, that's definitely diverse.
02/13/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Wraith
Doomfist has a metal arm

This takes place a hundred hears form now I believe. The prosthetics we already have in present time are heavily reflected as much more advanced in the Overwatch universe. They are accurate to the time period. Not only that, but in your example that is not his arm. It is a detachable gauntlet as seen in the comic "Masquerade".

They are accurate representations of the world today. From race, gender, nationality, and sexual orientation.

Probably more like 60 or so years.
02/13/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Rivini
02/13/2018 03:13 PMPosted by ABystander
This was a joke I’m sorry to all of you who couldn’t tell that this was supposed to be a joke

We know what jokes are.

What you posted wasn't a joke. I would call it merely you demonstrating you lack cognitive function.

I would call you someone who lacks the brain capacity to understand that not everything is about being rude. If you didn’t like it you could just leave.
go to battlefield then

oh wait they have a defibrillator you'll complain about it
02/13/2018 04:15 PMPosted by ABystander
02/13/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Rivini
We know what jokes are.

I would call you someone who lacks the brain capacity to understand that not everything is about being rude. If you didn’t like it you could just leave.

You don't think you were first to be rude?
I’m sorry to all of you who couldn’t tell that this was supposed to be a joke

You insulted the community's intelligence within your method of trying to escape the fallacy of your terrible troll post.

"No, guys! Don't hate! I-I was only joking! Yeah, it was a joke all along! You guys just couldn't get it!"

Don't BS people, dude. No one likes a BS'er.
02/13/2018 03:38 PMPosted by thecatsred
02/13/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Wraith
This takes place a hundred hears form now I believe.

Well, no. We're only in the 2070s.

Reinhardt and Ana (and likely Gabe and Jack and Torb) would have already been 'born' at this point, in the last few years, if Overwatch was a peek into the future.

Thanks! I was not sure if it took place in 2100 or in the late 2000s
Overwatch is not a fighting game. Did you expect a FPS to not have guns?