The spark is lit, now fan the flames

General Discussion
02/16/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Buttercult
Be the change you want to see!

That’s what I’m talking about;)
02/16/2018 02:41 PMPosted by JellyandJam
02/16/2018 02:26 PMPosted by SunDragon
Sorry I'm late to the party Jelly. What do you need me to do?

Also, Happy Lunar New Year to all! (chuc mung nam moi!)

Have fun.

That’s what I want you to do. Have fun, and make sure others do too.

And keep those positive threads alive. Don’t let them be drowned out.

Always good to see you SunDragon;)

That is something I can do! Always good to see you too JellyandJam.
A toast to Jellyniss EverJam, a true hero of the forums. Dilly dilly!
Tbh I don't think there is any hope for positivity in the forums. Negativity spreads more then positivity in this forum and it's actually depressing to see.

Complaints about heroes without any constructive criticism, a civil war between the dps players vs support players.

Have an opinion on hero A when you main hero B that gets countered by hero A?
Get call out for it, get made fun out of your rank, and your opinion doesn't matter even if it's right or wrong.

If you want to see rainbows and sunshine and a glimmer of rainclouds, then I suggest going to the OW reddit, it makes you laugh,smile and even learn somethings or two.
02/16/2018 05:17 PMPosted by DJGames
Tbh I don't think there is any hope for positivity in the forums. Negativity spreads more then positivity in this forum and it's actually depressing to see.

Complaints about heroes without any constructive criticism, a civil war between the dps players vs support players.

Get call out for it, get made fun out of your rank, and your opinion doesn't matter even if it's right or wrong.

If you want to see rainbows and sunshine and a glimmer of rainclouds, then I suggest going to the OW reddit, it makes you laugh,smile and even learn somethings or two.

You know me, I never back down to a challenge;)

And I’m not looking for sunshine and rainbows, I’m just spreading positivity wherever I can.

We all know it’s going to be hard, but I don’t expect things to change overnight. They might never change, but it will still be worth it. I’ve made some friends on here, so that’s got to count for something.
02/16/2018 05:25 PMPosted by JellyandJam
02/16/2018 05:17 PMPosted by DJGames

You know me, I never back down to a challenge;)

And I’m not looking for sunshine and rainbows, I’m just spreading positivity wherever I can.

We all know it’s going to be hard, but I don’t expect things to change overnight. They might never change, but it will still be worth it. I’ve made some friends on here, so that’s got to count for something.

Well all I can say is best of luck to you, even tho I already gave up in this community I respect your effort to make this community better. I hope you will achieve your goal and have a nice day ^.^
02/16/2018 12:35 PMPosted by EpsilonKey14
I'm going to see Black Panther with my family today.

EMBRACE THE PANTHER POWER!

BECOME ONE WITH JUNGLE!

EVERYBODY IN WAKANDA KNOWS KUNG-FU!

Sorry...I didn't know what else to say.

WAKANDA FOREVER!
nerf mei
02/16/2018 05:59 PMPosted by QuizzyBunny
02/16/2018 12:35 PMPosted by EpsilonKey14
I'm going to see Black Panther with my family today.

EMBRACE THE PANTHER POWER!

BECOME ONE WITH JUNGLE!

EVERYBODY IN WAKANDA KNOWS KUNG-FU!

Sorry...I didn't know what else to say.

WAKANDA FOREVER!

You said it;)
There is no hope.

No matter how much positivity you try to spread, all one has to do is play the game for it to all be erased.

Negative emotions make a bigger impact then positive.
02/16/2018 06:12 PMPosted by RoxkisZero
There is no hope.

No matter how much positivity you try to spread, all one has to do is play the game for it to all be erased.

Negative emotions make a bigger impact then positive.

There’s always hope, don’t give in.

As long as there is at least one positive person on these forums, our work will not be for nothing;)
02/16/2018 12:19 PMPosted by JellyandJam
All we need to do is let it grow.
... ( lorax intensify )
I HAVE RETURNED FROM WAKANDA!

I implore everyone to go see Black Panther if they can.

WAKANDA FOREVER!
Two snacks threads so far have been 404'd.

It's safe to say the mods don't like positive threads.
Wait until the sombra changes go live, man you guys are gonna lose your s***.
02/16/2018 09:32 PMPosted by EdgiestName
Wait until the sombra changes go live, man you guys are gonna lose your s***.

That’s when the real fight begins;)

02/16/2018 09:23 PMPosted by EpsilonKey14
I HAVE RETURNED FROM WAKANDA!

I implore everyone to go see Black Panther if they can.

WAKANDA FOREVER!

Can’t wait to see it:)
Maybe the reason there's so many complaint threads, is because the game still isn't fun, fair, or balanced.

Blizzard has alot of work to do before this game is anywhere near worth playing again. Heroes being nerfed into unplayability, too much focus on the Overwatch League, unfun heroes who were fun but aren't anymore, unviable heroes who need buffs because they're not good right now, etc...

This game is heavily flawed currently, and to be completely honest, Blizzard deserves any and all criticism they've been getting as of late. Their poor decision making and blatent disregard for balance is what made me ditch the game. I won't give them anymore of my hard earned money until they fix everything that's wrong with Overwatch. Until then, I encourage anyone who feels this way too, to ditch the game as well, so we can send a message.

A bad game with an incompetent company attached to it should not be allowed or able to hold on to players the way that Overwatch has. It's not in a good state, and we need to make that clear to blizzard by not supporting their bad decisions regarding balance changes.