If you were to get powers from the Overwatch universe

General Discussion
What will they be?

I'll probably get a built in chronal accelerator to control time with Sombras invicibility and hacking abilities and Genetic alteration to never age .

Also I don't think I'll be a good guy because Information is power!!

What about you guys?
Reinhardt's alcohol tolerance
Mercy's health regen. It'd save so much time and effort.
Able to Run forever, i need to work on my THICC self
Reaper's immortality, superhuman strength, reflexes and ability to turn into an incorporeal ethereal being who can move vertically and at supernatural speeds.
Roadhogs superhuman strength and the ability to self heal by getting high.
Combat roll.
I go with mccrees accuracy.
Resurrection.

Bringing dead friends and family members back to life. Even if it is for a day.
Cyber Agility. Stairs? Forget that, Imma parkour up the side of this building.
Id like to be the hacker sombra is
02/17/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Reaper
Reaper's immortality, superhuman strength,

Carrying a shotgun in each hand is pretty impressive, but I don't think that's a superhuman level of strength. Wielding an 8-foot mallet is superhuman.
02/17/2018 08:59 AMPosted by CATCHPHRASE
02/17/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Reaper
Reaper's immortality, superhuman strength,

Carrying a shotgun in each hand is pretty impressive, but I don't think that's a superhuman level of strength. Wielding an 8-foot mallet is superhuman.

Reaper has superhuman strength, agility and reflexes as a result of the top-secret Soldier Enhancement Program. Reinhardt was not part of the Soldier Enhancement Program, therefore he is phisically weaker than Reaper.
Dude, Symmetra can make anything she thinks of!

I could create the rest of the tech in Overwatch in an instant with just Symm's gauntlet!
02/17/2018 08:01 AMPosted by GreenVGC
What will they be?

I'll probably get a built in chronal accelerator to control time with Sombras invicibility and hacking abilities and Genetic alteration to never age .

Also I don't think I'll be a good guy because Information is power!!

What about you guys?

Wait, who doesn't age ?

Also I'd probably go with the Chronal accelerator or Symmetra's hard light , because I'd like to make stuff with it
delete symm, moira and bastion (maybe junkrat too)
Symmetra's tech, Sombra's hacking abilities , Mercy's tech, Roadhog's strength ,Soldier's stamina ,Genji's everything , Mccree's accuracy ,Moira's tech.

You don't need anything more, you're now a god.
Being cute korean gamer-girl