Who would win in a 26 vs 26?

General Discussion
If it was 26 of all heroes in their release state vs 26 of all heroes in their current state?
Release.

McCree could kill tanks with a single Flash+FtH combo, Roadie could hook through walls, Lucio's healing was larger and had a few more points tacked on, nobody lost ult the moment they hit Q, Reaper had his soul orbs, Ana's healing was higher, Doomfist's hitbox was bigger....

I could go on, but you get the idea.
Release.

McCree melts everything with his right click and the moment !@#$ goes bad Mercy gets that insane 25 man rez.
Doomfist's punch hitbox would be so big he'd hit all 26 players.
Release Roadhog would hook all 26 current hero's simultaneously from their spawn and kill all of them in one shot
Those Widowmaker body shots, Hanzo telephone pole sized arrows.
McCree alone would FTH to death half of cast
02/18/2018 11:03 AMPosted by Zefiris
Those Widowmaker body shots, Hanzo telephone pole sized arrows.

Widowmaker was a nightmare.
Wait, which team is the red team?
It would Depend who kills who at what moments. I feel like Moira would win though. Here me out... with her intelligence. Her and Sombra would let everyone kill each other. till there was one man standing. then she would come out and Lets say its McCree... she worked with McCree she knows his tricks. she would Fade out of the of the way of the Flashbang and throw healing orb and damage him. Dead! That leaves sombra which she could probably kill easily. She's high up on the food chain of Talon too. so There you go
release. mercy's resurrect lol
02/18/2018 11:24 AMPosted by SteveyHooves
It would Depend who kills who at what moments. I feel like Moira would win though. Here me out... with her intelligence. Her and Sombra would let everyone kill each other. till there was one man standing. then she would come out and Lets say its McCree... she worked with McCree she knows his tricks. she would Fade out of the of the way of the Flashbang and throw healing orb and damage him. Dead! That leaves sombra which she could probably kill easily. She's high up on the food chain of Talon too. so There you go
nerd.
Release but everyone is ignoring the most obvious one

Release bastion w/ headshots
Release, because they all get their ults 25% faster.
02/18/2018 11:24 AMPosted by SteveyHooves

Mercy would just hide behind a wall and 25 man Resurrect
It's def launch and it's not even close but it's kinda interesting how pre nerf Genji or beyblade wouldn't even factor in all that much.
I'm imagining how sad release D.Va's contribution to victory would be. She's ask everyone to wait so that she could shoot them, DM would still be stuck as a 4 second e ability, and then when she thought she could score some kills with her ult, she'd blow herself up.
02/18/2018 11:03 AMPosted by Zefiris
Hanzo telephone pole sized arrows.

Are you implying it's now different??

XD
Truck sized Rocket Punch Doomfist
Triple Jump, Ledge Dash Genji
Tank Buster McCree
Narrow spread, headshotting Bastion
150HP Bodyshots Widow
Interdimensional hook, Shield destroyer Roadhog
50% charge per bubble Zarya
200% healing, speedboosting Ana
Huge range 100% Speedboost Lúcio
Huge range multi-man rez Mercy

Not to mention, faster ult generation

Edit: Actually, if we consider more than the characters themselves, we could say that Ana nano-boosting Orisa + Fortify could produce 100% damage reduction since there wasn't a cap until the Bastion weekend in Season 4.

VS

Infinite flight Pharah
Slightly higher DPS Soldier
EMP farmer Sombra
Self-invulnerable and mobile Junkat
Actual killing possibilities D.Va
Actually usable Orisa
Dive enabling Winston
200HP fast orbs Zenyatta

Yeah, I'm going with Team Launch
But...

Junkrat would kill himself with his own explosives and have only one mine