Lets Talk about D.Va

General Discussion
I dont think she needs a nerf but i feel like she does everything a bit too well. She has high health, high mobility, and high damage. She is kinda like an assassin but still a tank. What are you guys thoughts.
D.Va's fine where she is.
i mean...i feel like she is okay
Please wait for Sombra, Mei, and Symmetra’s buffs to go live before you start calling her too strong.
yup. one could say she's the tank equivalent for the offense category's tracer and genji. heroes that fit in a lot of team comp
She's alright
Plus she is not very good at being defensive
Shes super squishy for what she is, since her hit and crit boxes are so large. She isn't really a "tank", more a bruiser, and to deal damage needs her flight to get in their face to deal damage, since her primary and her rockets are garbage and any other range.

Play her the right way and she'll help her team... but doesn't that apply to any hero that is currently well balanced?
best tank hands down but sombra can make her a punching bag. wait and see.
You forgot to mention a crit-box the size of Canada. But for my part you can reduce the damage of her missiles IF we get 3 seconds of DM.
02/18/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Killbill

i mena..she is also good ult charge for zarya
02/18/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Star99er
Please wait for Sombra, Mei, and Symmetra’s buffs to go live before you start calling her too strong.

Tbh the buffs to them probably won't remove them of their F-tier status. D.Va would still continue to be meta and Sombra, mei, and sym will still be niche
DVA is actually very strong at the moment.
She has the highest pick and win rate of all the tanks at high ranks and OWL.
Even at mid and lower ranks she is still almost in every game.

Pros:
She is both a tank and an assassin, all in one.
She has the highest health and armor of all the tanks currently available.
She has the highest mobility and burst damage of all the tanks currently available.
She can dive backline heroes like widow and zen and instant kill them with her burst.
She has the best trickling ability, able to delay capture or payload movements for a much longer time.
Her defense matrix is able to stop an infinite amount of damage for a few seconds and absorb ultimates unlike any other tank.
Her ultimate ability is hands down one of the best in the game, being able to easily secure kills or force your enemies to scatter and hide.
It can even be used as a secondary life, as soon as your mech is down, you can ulti and call back a mech to recover immediately.

Cons:
She has a very big hit and crit box but so do most of the other tanks like orisa and rein.

With such a flexible and mobile hero, DVA is the perfect offtank/bruiser, so in the hands of a good player you can do a lot both in defense and offense.
02/18/2018 12:59 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
02/18/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Killbill

i mena..she is also good ult charge for zarya
and the second best resource battery for moira too
Here's the bottom line. Why don't we just have one hero. So each of the 6 players on a team will have the same hero. No variety. Everything is even. Then no complaining from folks who don't know how to play or counter a hero. We can all just play a bland game. What ya say?
I think she's fine!

We just need things that can counter barriers and defense matrix more consistently, which I think we're going to get soon!
02/18/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Andough
I think she's fine!

We just need things that can counter barriers and defense matrix more consistently, which I think we're going to get soon!

Not sure what you mean. I de-mech her in a matter of moments with Tracer and Widow. She's EASY to beat. Make her any weaker and it'll be a serious joke.
Doesn't she have an average of 2.5 kills per ultimate or something
02/18/2018 01:32 PMPosted by EzPzy
02/18/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Andough
I think she's fine!

Not sure what you mean. I de-mech her in a matter of moments with Tracer and Widow. She's EASY to beat. Make her any weaker and it'll be a serious joke.

Much of the problem that people have is that she's hard to demech, that she's got too much going for her, and that she's too good as a generalist.

So if something were to more consistently keep her in check and make her cautious, it would be harder for her to be so good as a generalist.
02/18/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Krine
Doesn't she have an average of 2.5 kills per ultimate or something

2.5 ultimate kills per game if anything.
02/18/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Andough
02/18/2018 01:32 PMPosted by EzPzy

Much of the problem that people have is that she's hard to demech, that she's got too much going for her, and that she's too good as a generalist.

So if something were to more consistently keep her in check and make her cautious, it would be harder for her to be so good as a generalist.

Like I said, counter her. As Tracer and Widow I have NO PROBLEM at all demeching her. I still don't see the issue.