diamond and above tracers ruining almost every game

PTR Feedback
I would say about 90% of the games which have a tracer on the other team in dimaond are a loss for my team.

It is almost always the case that the tracer has perfect aim and their movement is so fast that they can't be hit.

You always have to have 3 people chasing her to even kill her.

How is this not being addressed? Why is this not even being spoke about more?

Why are people worried about nerfing Moira when you have a tracer dominating like this.

Why is most people refusing to acknowledge that there is a huge problem?
I agree, Tracer does need a bit of a nerf. I'm thinking either a damage falloff or the speed of her blinks need to be decreased.
Tracer needs more delay in transition. Much like Genji. Their ability to move or pop an ability without any delay puts them ahead of what the enemy can see on their end. It favors their movements over other peoples firing.
So far today, 100% of the games with a tracer on the other team and none on mine I lost in diamond.

The only game I won was when my team also had a tracer.

You guys in diamond and above should keep track of how many games you win vs lose when there is a tracer on the other team and not on yours.

You will be surprised to find out that about almost every game you play which has a tracer on the other team is a loss for your team.

I'm not sure why blizzard is not looking at this as I am certain statistically tracers are dominating in most games they play.

The only thing I can think is skewing the statistics is people who are losing the point will quickly switch to tracer in a last ditch effort to stop capture and this is causing the statistics to be off.
So far today, 100% of the games with a tracer on the other team I lost in diamond.

The only game I won was when my team also had a tracer.

You guys in diamond and above should keep track of how many games you win vs lose when there is a tracer on the other team and not on yours.

You will be surprised to find out that about almost every game you play which has a tracer on the other team is a loss for your team.

I'm not sure why blizzard is not looking at this as I am certain statistically tracers are dominating in most games they play.
Have you thought about shooting her? She is strong but she also has drawbacks and the movement is somewhat predictable if you force yourself to track her pattern you'll start reading her after a fight or two.
I wouldn't lump tracer in with genji . He's a lot more counterable than people that don't play him / know how to handle him think . Bait reflects , boop him away when he blades ect. His dps is attrocious when healers are on point with their heals. Tracer on the other hand just simply lives forever. I haven't personally ever had a tracer that has made a game feel unwinnable though , save a couple high masters / gms in quick play . She could probably do with a bit of a blink c/d increase if anything , but again she doesn't seem to be an insurmountable problem with evenly matched/skilled players on the other side. Strong yes , op? Maybe slightly. Flankers just excel with players out of position or hanging too far back on their own. Tighten up your group and it will get easier. Interestingly the new sombra on ptr is adding to her list of serious counters , curious to see how it plays out.