The Most Aggravating Things In Overwatch

General Discussion
I'm feeling particularly annoyed after a series of terrible deathmatches, then a terrible 1v1 match that pretty much killed my soul thanks to my toxic opponent and 4 - 5 ending result thanks to an idiotic move on my part...
Which got me thinking, what makes the other people of Overwatch get furious with the game? It can be really stupid, trivial or common, I don't really care, just make me feel less alone when I'm unnecessarily livid with this game ( :/ ).
When I try to make friends with the enemy on skirmishes and they shoot me while I’m dancing for them
The players.
dying to a random junkrat bomb that wasn’t a direct hit.

bonus points for seeing the player after death and noticing that they weren’t even looking in your direction anymore. :(

edit: also having a widow battle and one of their teammates join in and kill me instead of the enemy widow doing it.

edit 2: and when I’m fighting a hanzo and am close to winning the 1v1 and he scatters me and immediately kills me.
A lot of the players are pretty horrible. Witnessed a game not long ago where people were making fun of someone who was playing just to chill out a couple of weeks after his parents died. Making fun of his parents dying. Like every single person in the entire match was but me.
Getting 20 plus assists in FFA when the second highest has like 7. Its infuriating.
Massive losing sprees while trying to get my weekly arcade boxes.
02/19/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Drayeon
A lot of the players are pretty horrible. Witnessed a game not long ago where people were making fun of someone who was playing just to chill out a couple of weeks after his parents died. Making fun of his parents dying. Like every single person in the entire match was but me.

That's disgusting. I'm sure they wouldn't be letting people !@#$ around and laugh at their expense if it happened to them.
When I'm killing someone in skirmish and there like "I'm friendly!", and I'm like "I was hoping for a challenge...".
Slow random changes.
02/19/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Cobanat
When I try to make friends with the enemy on skirmishes and they shoot me while I’m dancing for them

Why is it always genjis that do this?
02/19/2018 11:25 PMPosted by SillyMan
02/19/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Cobanat

Why is it always genjis that do this?

They have something to prove.
I don’t think that the overwatch forums is the best option in terms of talking about your feelings. I’m pretty sure almost any other person in the world is more qualified to be your therapist than these forums
When im pharah and D.va jets into me with the force of 100 ballistic missiles and Dm.
Losing my mech repeatedly in a fight because our healer isn’t paying attention. Even more so if it screws up my ultimate, like it did tonight. I screamed out loud.

Getting focused and harassed by one person the entire fight. It’s one thing if I’m playing Mercy, but sometimes it seems pointless. Like Zarya focusing Hanzo to the point she leaves her team just to meet him halfway from his spawn and kill him. (Didn’t happen to me, just the first example I could think of.)

When no one groups up and I’m playing healer and they refuse to listen to me. That’s when I go DPS and say screw it, if someone wants to win bad enough they’ll switch to healer. But if you insist on being stupid and not playing as a team you deserve to lose. Stupidity isn’t a right.
FFA filled with Junkrats, Moiras and Hogs.
I usually just leave so I won't spend the next 7 minutes getting annoyed at random spam :|
Tracer Pharah Widowmaker