How To Have Flawless Accuracy

General Discussion
Snipers.

Calm down.

I know it sounds stupid but honestly pretend your not even aiming a another player. Invision it like a practice bot or something you'll have a million chances to hit, you'll surprise yourself
The way I get 100% accuracy with widow or Hanzo in a game is I make sure my first shot is guaranteed to hit and then I don’t use my weapon for the rest of the game.
"How To Have Flawless Accuracy"

Play symmetra
Generally I say just play off instinct, cause even though this is my first actual FPS on PC I find that I miss more shots if I actively try to aim (my PC experience has consisted of Minecraft and GMod on a bad laptop)
THE BODYSHOT BADASS STRIKES AGAIN
True. Waiting an additional second or so and not rushing yourself will produce greater results.
I used to rush my shots most of the time and miss. Then I watched some guys play widow, and noticed they wait for a certain movement to be done by the enemy. Like jumping or trying to get away. Fighting an enemy 1v1 will introduce a lot of AD spamming making it hard to hit, but if the target jumps, then its much easier to land a headshot.

However the best way to get good shots is to do it when big brawls happen, when everyone is focused on the huge ground battle, people don't really AD spam anymore and you ll find many moving in a linear way, easy to predict and heashot.

Bottom line, if they don't see you, you ll hit the shots.
My advice?

Adderall.

Yeah it sounds stupid, but you'd be surprised by how much of a difference Adderall makes on your aim. It allows you to zone out everything and focus on your target's movement as much as you can.
02/20/2018 01:14 AMPosted by Xander
My advice?

Adderall.

Yeah it sounds stupid, but you'd be surprised by how much of a difference Adderall makes on your aim. It allows you to zone out everything and focus on your target's movement as much as you can.

Haha! It’s just a game! Calm down. Adderoll got serious adverse effects that can be long-term.
02/20/2018 01:14 AMPosted by Xander
My advice?

Adderall.

Yeah and then feel like crap after 2 hours. Not to mention the long term side effects. Just commenting here to say any (light) amfetamines are not magic that makes you play like a pro.

It doesnt change the fact of how good you are in the game. Just makes you focused and possible tunnel visioned (not a good thing with OW). If you are bad, with Adhd medication, you still will be just as bad but more focused.

(Long time ex user of adhd medication)

Edit: also a human being can stay focused for just x amount of time. You cant game all day all focused. I personally get very tired after just a few hours of competitive on the meds. Making me unfocused as hell