2am - where's 2.0?

General Discussion
It's 2 am which means it's 1am pacific standard time.

Where's my 2.0 D: I wanna be the "first" guy that everyone hates
Good thing I have a blue shell! C:<
Its 10:15(am) here

Mind blown
4:19 am here...

....I should really get some sleep.
Will most likely launch at noon today (its currently 4:21 for me so I'm going by noon for me, so 10 hours ish)
14:26
What's this 2.0 supposed to be? I am a bit clueless can someone help me out. Haha
02/20/2018 01:29 AMPosted by BoscoDaBear
What's this 2.0 supposed to be? I am a bit clueless can someone help me out. Haha
forum 2.0

The forums are getting a make over, all of our previous posts we be lost to the forum gods. So it should look nice. It still feels like I'm traveling back to 1998 when I post on these forums, a makeover is indeed needed. The new forums should be here sometime today. My guess is whenever they do sever maintenance, which is in about 7 or 8 hours.
Oh thats cool I didn't know that, thanks guys and see you on the other side!
Oh, that was today? Neat.

Good thing I'm a post pack-rat, and have probably near a hundred threads I've made already saved to online/local storage. :x
last post who make it
02/20/2018 01:32 AMPosted by RichC

The forums are getting a make over, all of our previous posts we be lost to the forum gods. So it should look nice. It still feels like I'm traveling back to 1998 when I post on these forums, a makeover is indeed needed. The new forums should be here sometime today. My guess is whenever they do sever maintenance, which is in about 7 or 8 hours.

How dare you have 60~ more posts than me before the end?

02/20/2018 01:44 AMPosted by TedCruz
last post who make it

Nice DP.
02/20/2018 01:32 AMPosted by RichC

I enjoyed reading my first posts and the early threads on this board today, where everyone agreed D.Va needed buffing and Mei was alleged by many to be overpowered with no counter. There were horror stories about McCree and people saying Genji's ult was useless. Man, everything has all flipped around. Good times. I hope they will at least archive the blue posts for reference in the future.
Well it's 9 PM here in 'Straya and all the normal ow updates usually go live somewhere between 12 and 4 am, I dunno the exact time but it should be updated by the time I wake up :)
3.39 PM here. and this thread has become a Time Zone sharing thread :P
I assume it'll go live at the same hour as OW updates usually do.
Which is around 9 hours from now.
5PM Tuesday
02/20/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Morrov555
I assume it'll go live at the same hour as OW updates usually do.
Which is around 9 hours from now.

It's been 9 hours :/