Stop trying to duel Moira with DPS

General Discussion
She is meant to be dueled by off tanks and main DPS who have enough health or damage to take care of her.
but isnt it the flankers job to kill the supports??
Roadhog vs. Moira is the most hilarious thing in the game.
Excuse me, but I can main tank as Zarya quite fine thank you very much owo
McCree, Junk, Pharah, Mei & Reaper can duel her with ease tbh
02/20/2018 10:06 AMPosted by SpaceJester
She is meant to be dueled by off tanks, like Zarya, Roadhog, and D.Va. They have enough health and DPS to take care of her. Most effective is D.Va.

i have no problem taking her down as 76, Junk, Reaper, Widow .... if she comes at me, then ima gonna go 1v1 on her and then walk away.
02/20/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Akigoku

Yes to take out supports not get an easy kill because their player base cried for nerfs when they are obviously not using strategy and game awareness to bait her fade and orbs.
02/20/2018 10:08 AMPosted by CoolFieri
Roadhog vs. Moira is the most hilarious thing in the game.

It just goes on and on and on.

It is, but that's no excuse fro supports to roll over and die. You had two flankers to kill every support. What's wrong with a new support that won't die to flankers, but will die to burst damage?
"How do I kill this hero?"
"Just ignore it"
Nice logic
Moira just needs to be targeted by anyone with burst damage. A roadhog with Hook, a Soldier with Helix, or even a Genji who can do those stupid comboes can deal with with her.
My fix to moira will be

I will increase her DPS to 45 instead of 30
I will reduce the distance of her "beam" similar to a "winston" distance
I will allow Moira auto-aim with the beam like Sym or Winston
She will not heal herself anymore during doing DPS

With this Fixes she will continue countering Genji-Tracer even a lot more easy but she will not be invencible anymore
What? Dueling her as DPS isn't a hard task unless you are Genji lol
02/20/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Chirenbora

Also Widow, provided that the Widow player can aim :D
"How do I kill this hero?"
"Just ignore it"
Nice logic

She is meant to be dueled by off tanks, like Zarya, Roadhog, and D.Va. They have enough health and DPS to take care of her. Most effective is D.Va.

"Sees comments on which heroes that can fight Moira"
*Completely Ignores it"
*Insert dumb comment*

Nice logic there buddy.
I'm pretty sure Zarya can't kill her unless she's really charged up and against Dva Moira can simply stand in there and succ all the way until Dva dies

More like deal with supports; not be easy kills.

Why I prefer the Medic from TF2.

His weapon wasn't the strongest, BUT could still punish bad plays on people trying to flank (Mostly Scout)

This game, the flanker characters have so many escapes and tools to make the fight THEIRS that it's insane to me to think that any support should have such weak self defense tools.

If you engage on a Moira in an enclosed space, you should die.
If you engage on an Ana with both cooldowns up, you should die.

But that isn't the case in this game. Support characters should feel powerful and impactful; they're the ones who HAVE to hold the team up. The Medic felt that way; while not a huge killing machine, he was both a game changer AND able to defend himself when needed. The Übercharge was the most powerful ability in the game, it defined the competitive meta.

Soon as a support is deemed too meta defining, they're nerfed and nerfed.

Yeah, some of the nerfs WERE needed (Ana's Grenade, Mercy's res issues) but then are left weaker and unfun until the next Witch Hunt begins.

Where's the Witch Hunt for Tracer? She has almost always been the BEST pick for DPS unless of a cheesy strat (Bayblade or Pirate Ship) or another DPS was just buffed too much (Mei's ult charge, 76's 20 damage, McSniper, etc.). She is in almost every single competitive game, and in 79% of OWL.

I get it, high skill high reward; except what about Ana? She has arguably a much higher skill floor than Tracer, yet has been the worst support since March 21st of last year.
I find it a little ironic when mediocre Genji & Tracer mains complain and tell other players to switch when they aren't being effective.

And here they are, stubborn on their favorite character, being ineffective against Moira and refuse to switch to a more effective hero to take her out.
Tanks and Anti-Dive heroes(Mei, Mccree, and Torbjorn) are what counter her, just switch off Tracer or Genji and then you won’t have a problem with her.
3 DPS heroes to kill Moira easily:

Mccree, Pharah and Reaper

Mccree: *stuns* bye bye *headshots*

Pharah: I CAN FLY YOU CANT REACH ME EAT MY ROCKETS!!

Reaper: Life steal uh? Mr Shotgun can do that better and I dont even have to shoot you in the head BUAHAHAHAHA