Uninstalling. Games full of toxicity most of the time.

General Discussion
I am sorry heard that you don't like toxic players in Overwatch, but you can mute them. Also I think you not should leave...
Good on you! Find games that make U HAPPY! Not line the pockets of devs who couldn't care less. Witcher 3 is on sale this weekend also many other great HD ports/remakes as well. This training bot hopes u can forget the bad stuff bout this dumpster fire of an forced esport...thats all this is now.
02/15/2018 05:58 PMPosted by ThatOneGuy
Why do people feel the need to say they're leaving? In case you didn't notice, you're not Chipsa. You're not Dafran. You're not XQC. No one cares if your leaving. Just leave.

Blizzard actually encourages unhappy players to come into their forums and post feedback on why they're leaving. It isn't always the most useful feedback but they still encourage it.

Way to be that one guy.

02/15/2018 08:49 PMPosted by MinniSpuddd
To be fair, most other FPS games and online games in general have toxic players. Examples being Call of Duty, CS:GO and Rainbow Six: Siege. It's increasingly difficult to evade toxicity since so many younger people are able to play these games. Just mute the game chat and chill with friends. That's what I do and it helps ignore the toxic QP game chat full of 24 year old try-hards and 11 year olds who just got the game.

Funny enough some of the most disgusting acts of human behavior on most online games and this one is done by the fully grown people. Some kids can be annoying and a few probably act like their parents which is how some of the kids learn to be absolutely intolerable.

We punish the adults for their poor behavior and work on molding the younger gamers into proper ones. Look at all the people who watch Xqc and how he acts on his stream. I personally cannot stand the guy but any kid that plays this game and listens to half the garbage he spews out is gonna pick up horrible habits if they're at the usual influential ages.

Teaching the younger kids who watched their parents/older siblings/streamers act like jerks will take time. Teaching a full grown adult how to behave like one takes no time at all with the right punishments.

We simply shouldn't have to mute our chats to enjoy a game. The horrible attitudes of some of the jerkiest jerks is what should be muted permanently... nothing wakes people up quicker than the enforcement of zero tolerance for the kind of behavior I see daily.
02/16/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Wuhjiko
02/15/2018 05:58 PMPosted by ThatOneGuy
Why do people feel the need to say they're leaving? In case you didn't notice, you're not Chipsa. You're not Dafran. You're not XQC. No one cares if your leaving. Just leave.

Blizzard actually encourages unhappy players to come into their forums and post feedback on why they're leaving. It isn't always the most useful feedback but they still encourage it.

Way to be that one guy.

02/15/2018 08:49 PMPosted by MinniSpuddd
To be fair, most other FPS games and online games in general have toxic players. Examples being Call of Duty, CS:GO and Rainbow Six: Siege. It's increasingly difficult to evade toxicity since so many younger people are able to play these games. Just mute the game chat and chill with friends. That's what I do and it helps ignore the toxic QP game chat full of 24 year old try-hards and 11 year olds who just got the game.

Funny enough some of the most disgusting acts of human behavior on most online games and this one is done by the fully grown people. Some kids can be annoying and a few probably act like their parents which is how some of the kids learn to be absolutely intolerable.

We punish the adults for their poor behavior and work on molding the younger gamers into proper ones. Look at all the people who watch Xqc and how he acts on his stream. I personally cannot stand the guy but any kid that plays this game and listens to half the garbage he spews out is gonna pick up horrible habits if they're at the usual influential ages.

Teaching the younger kids who watched their parents/older siblings/streamers act like jerks will take time. Teaching a full grown adult how to behave like one takes no time at all with the right punishments.

We simply shouldn't have to mute our chats to enjoy a game. The horrible attitudes of some of the jerkiest jerks is what should be muted permanently... nothing wakes people up quicker than the enforcement of zero tolerance for the kind of behavior I see daily.

This is not feedback. It's not constructive, It's not destructive, it's just whining.
Can I borrow your account?
The mute button exists for a reason.
Overwatch is literally only as toxic as every other online multiplayer FPS out there. I swear its like some of you crawled out from under your rocks and just hopped on the internet yesterday.
k bye dad, you weren't good anyway lel #nottoxictruthhurts
02/15/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Thorizzle
See you tomorrow
Grow a thicker skin. This is a competitive game. Some people will be toxic but that is just life in general.
this game is not toxic... i usually have long gaming session, and i can see only 1-2 BM in chat.

i rarely see any toxic player....