If you can't get a top4 finish

General Discussion
As Moira in Deathmatch.

Just how bad are you?
cut me some slack dude
some days the balls just don't work, man.
I can win a match on pharah against 7 hitscans but cannot for the life of me win on Moira lol.

Too used to playing Moira as a heavy healer for death ball to come naturally to me
02/16/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Pisces

Other days you're getting flashed by a stranger and then shot to death.
That is what she said.
02/16/2018 07:27 AMPosted by Fondue
As Moira in Deathmatch.

Just how bad are you?

Alright I want to give you a challenge. Play Doomfist and see if you can win 8 deathmatches in row.
02/16/2018 07:45 AMPosted by NiceGenji
As Moira in Deathmatch.

Just how bad are you?

Alright I want to give you a challenge. Play Doomfist and see if you can win 8 deathmatches in row.

I probably can't.

But I'm sure I can roll my face on the keyboard and get top4 with Moira every time.
Haha, okay.
When I play DM, I'm usually placed against GM and Top 500 DPS mains who actually know to switch to Tank or Doomfist when their Genji or Tracer (or Soldier: 76 / McCree) get killed by me. So I don't always place top 4.
Maybe you should learn from them.
3 Roadhogs and 2 Reapers = no chance as Moira
02/16/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Anna
Haha, okay.
When I play DM, I'm usually placed against GM and Top 500 DPS mains who actually know to switch to Tank or Doomfist when their Genji or Tracer (or Soldier: 76 / McCree) get killed by me. So I don't always place top 4.

Sounds like to me you're not good enough at cheesing. Need to practice kill stealing with that damaging orb more, dude.
There were 4 Roadhogs, two Junkrats, and another Moira, so.
02/16/2018 07:57 AMPosted by Fondue
02/16/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Anna
Haha, okay.

Sounds like to me you're not good enough at cheesing. Need to practice kill stealing with that damaging orb more, dude.

If you rely on that strategy, you're not a good Moira. If you're so salty about Moira in FFA, play Roadhog. She can't kill him easily, if at all.
As Moira in Deathmatch.

Just how bad are you?

Bad, but if you cant do it on junk you are even worse
Can you explain to me what the point of this thread is.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

If you rely on that strategy, you're not a good Moira. If you're so salty about Moira in FFA, play Roadhog. She can't kill him easily, if at all.

No one is saying whether or not someone is a "good" Moira.

I was just asking just how bad do you have to be not to be able to land in the top4 as Moira-- noting in my above post how easy it is to simply rack up kills by having a "bad" playstyle.

02/16/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Mort
As Moira in Deathmatch.

Just how bad are you?

Bad, but if you cant do it on junk you are even worse

I was thinking this, too. I can't figure out which would make you worse-- losing as Junk or losing as Moira.

My wife, who is awful at DPS, manages to win DM games with Junkrat and Moira. She's a good Moira, but an otherwise awful Junkrat. Would never be able to be useful in a real game. But somehow still wins DM games as him.

Hmm...

02/16/2018 08:00 AMPosted by JellyandJam
Can you explain to me what the point of this thread is.

You know what this thread is about.
02/16/2018 07:45 AMPosted by NiceGenji
As Moira in Deathmatch.

Just how bad are you?

Depends on the level, if it's Widow's Mansion I'd say Doomfist is actually pretty damn good.
02/16/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Anna

No one is saying whether or not someone is a "good" Moira.

I was just asking just how bad do you have to be not to be able to land in the top4 as Moira-- noting in my above post how easy it is to simply rack up kills by having a "bad" playstyle.

Sure, now try to do that when GM and Top 500 players group up against you the moment they see you. Or when most of them switch to Roadhog.

Oh boy, the times I've had to tell that to the wife.