Super Sombra = Extra Deadfist

General Discussion
Is the goal to make Doomfist as pointless as possible? So. . .Basically Sombra becomes a direct supercounter to him with her Damage and Hack buffs. . .and he gets a little more Knuckle Juice?

What's the vision here Blizz?
She always countered Doomfist even before her buff. Anyway, I will still continue to play Doomfist. I finished my quest to get my golden Doomfist. Then I'll just stick to deathmatch and custom games. But I'm really excited to see what the other Doomfist buffs will be I hope he will get all of his bugs fixed too.
I don't play much doomfist, but most sombra players would rather hack the healer or tanks above a doomfist. Lucio, mercy, genji, tracer, tanks are higher priority hacks than doomfist ( he has his own problems before hack that are crippling)
Even McCree can easily counter DF. So it's not Sombra's fault, Doomfist just sucks.
He requires an incredibly dedicated player to make it work properly.
02/16/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Rukus
Is the goal to make Doomfist as pointless as possible? So. . .Basically Sombra becomes a direct supercounter to him with her Damage and Hack buffs. . .and he gets a little more Knuckle Juice?

What's the vision here Blizz?
Ever since Doomfist was revealed the general consensus was that Sombra would smack him up any day of the week. Doomfist just....isn't good,
Yes, but with Sombra pick time going up, Doomfist uselessness will go up to.

. . .This Sombra buff is rediculous. Why Cant blizz ever change one thing at a time?
I have seen insanely good DF players out there, but that is because that is all they play. For someone to just pick up DF and feel comfortable and useful is impossible.
The game is designed around switching though? Maybe don't play Doomfist if the enemies have sombra? You could try pharah since usually hack cant reach her anyway
Doomfist is in the same situation as Symmetra there; if any char change makes them even weaker than they already were, it shows more that they need buffs rather than canceling the changes. Doomfist's strongest counters are still his hitboxes.

And, well, Sombra, by design, always had all the tools to render DF irrelevant, as long as she herself isn't irrelevant, so you would need major char changes first before this matchup changes.
Actually doomfist buffs great at some points. If he immobilized or hacked, he was like a salmon on a ground - he could only splash without doing something and he could only die or go back to water (wait when he can use his abilities again).

Now he's more effective with his gun and this is cool. It's sad that nobody can notice this
Sombra already countered Doomfist pretty hard, and apart from her buffed spread making it a bit easier to hit his already hard-to-miss body, her changes don't actually affect that particular matchup at all.
02/16/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Rukus
Yes, but with Sombra pick time going up, Doomfist uselessness will go up to.

. . .This Sombra buff is rediculous. Why Cant blizz ever change one thing at a time?
Close to nothing has changed about their match-up, even with these changes
I get that Sombra needed some loving, but she sure makes some already bad characters like Doomfist and Lucio much worse.
02/16/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Stunlaw
I get that Sombra needed some loving, but she sure makes some already bad characters like Doomfist and Lucio much worse.
Lucio isn't bad, stats say he's doing pretty good currently
What is she going to hack against Doomfist that she already doesn't?
Yeah, Sombra's always countered Doomfist this hard. The new changes don't change anything about their fight.
02/16/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Jacvk
I don't play much doomfist, but most sombra players would rather hack the healer or tanks above a doomfist. Lucio, mercy, genji, tracer, tanks are higher priority hacks than doomfist ( he has his own problems before hack that are crippling)

clearly you don't, 61 hours on doom and 69 on rein, doom gets hacked way more than rein in my experience. Hell 61 hours on zarya as well, doom still gets hacked way more often.
02/16/2018 11:16 AMPosted by KulstorEbrou

She's gonna hack his whole body and he'll just fall down like a potato.
What are going on about? Doomfist was always useless once hacked by a Sombra.
02/16/2018 11:16 AMPosted by KulstorEbrou

Shes going to hack faster and she will be more prevalent in the game in general. Its like how the shields have all been sort of soft nerfed in the junkrat meta