Moira, the Genji of Supports

General Discussion
And not for the reasons you think

Moira is really a lot like Genji. Mainly how both their kits work.
-Both can combo their abilities in really unique and seamless ways
-Yet each ability is still powerful on its own
-They both act like anime characters
-They both do their jobs astoundingly well
-They really like attaching LED lights to themselves
Except one doesn't have a broken mechanic hitbox which makes them incredibly annoying to play against.

They are both PC master race?
02/16/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Your

they are gamers
No genji is obviously Xbox
I was think it was cuz they are both weebs.
02/16/2018 12:49 PMPosted by SǾMBRUH
No genji is obviously Xbox

But what is Moira?
02/16/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Ermor
Except one doesn't have a broken mechanic hitbox which makes them incredibly annoying to play against.
Are you trying to tell me orbs aren't annoying to play against (and moira in general honestly)
02/16/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Agent3
<span class="truncated">...</span> No genji is obviously Xbox

But what is Moira?

Moira is Genji and Mercy's love-child. She traveled back in time as an adult... so Genji and Mercy don't know that yet.
02/16/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Agent3
02/16/2018 12:49 PMPosted by SǾMBRUH
... No genji is obviously Xbox

But what is Moira?

Playstation. Clearly.

Its why Genji's ask for Moira to be nerfed, people want Playstations more then Xboxs these days.
02/16/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Alhaitham
Are you trying to tell me orbs aren't annoying to play against (and moira in general honestly)
I was playing as ana the other day and those orbs are the most annoying things ever. You pretty much have to either camp a health pack, beg your dva to eat them for you or just resign yourself to constantly using nade on yourself.

Fair dos and I should probably have swapped but I honestly hadn't realized what those orbs we're like as a backline support with 0 mobility. Especially when the Moira makes a point of launching them at you.
02/16/2018 01:13 PMPosted by RDK
02/16/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Alhaitham
... Are you trying to tell me orbs aren't annoying to play against (and moira in general honestly)
I was playing as ana the other day and those orbs are the most annoying things ever. You pretty much have to either camp a health pack, beg your dva to eat them for you or just resign yourself to constantly using nade on yourself.

Fair dos and I should probably have swapped but I honestly hadn't realized what those orbs we're like as a backline support with 0 mobility. Especially when the Moira makes a point of launching them at you.

Yeah, I think Blizzard does need to make something other than Genji deflect and DVA DM to counter the orbs now and then. I was thinking Sym's shield.

lul moira rmb is basicly miss 1 meter from your target and still hit
02/16/2018 01:16 PMPosted by fenix

lul moira rmb is basicly miss 1 meter from your target and still hit
Except it isn't, her lock-on isn't nearly as forgiving as everyone makes it out to be.