Why is nobody complaining about OverPowered roadhog ?

General Discussion
Everyone used to complain about roadhog and his 1 shot. If anyone remembers.

Now Roadhog is much more powerful, he can easily 1 shot as I get 1 shot every time by him.

He can heal when moving

He can take 50% less damage when healing which is huge.

He is so much more powerful then he ever was and is owning in every game, yet nobody is complaining?

Why is this?
Because he's not overpowered, git gud.
it's not overpowered, maybe it's slightly more powered from balance, but it's just my opinion, and yes his survivability is quite good, compared to zarya
Roadhog was "Overpowered" because his hooks hitbox were walls and would pull people around corners.

He's this game's pudge, he's supposed to punish people by landing hooks.

And healing while moving makes him less of an ult battery for the enemy.
Which game is this 'OverPowered Roadhog' from exactly? Because the Roadhog we have in this game is surely not overpowered.
no one is complaining because he is not OP

Fatality
also on the 50% damage reduction its for like 2 seconds and during that 2 seconds he cant actually do anything
02/16/2018 10:13 PMPosted by GoatyMcGoat
also on the 50% damage reduction its for like 2 seconds and during that 2 seconds he cant actually do anything

It's 1 second.
02/16/2018 10:14 PMPosted by Splenectomy

It's 1 second.

even less than i thought, i mean dont get me wrong you can heal your way through a d.va ult but apart from that 1 second of 50% really doesnt do that much
Yeah, he can one shot.
If he aims perfectly for your head from the perfect distance.
Seriously, hook+shoot+melee combo still leaves your target alive most of the time. What are you calling OP!?
Overpowered <--------> Roadhog.

Pick one. You can't have both.
02/16/2018 10:14 PMPosted by Splenectomy

It's 1 second.

Full animation is 2 seconds, actual healing time is 1 second. He still gets the damage resistance for the full animation.

Disclaimer: I don't think roadhog is OP, I'm just stating a fact.
Can't stump the hog.
Original roadhog who could 1-shot and hook people around corners every 6 seconds was actually underperforming in competitive.

He was an underpowered hero, and the recent rework has actually made him a balanced hero.

The reason why he seems to be doing more now is because he's actually a balanced pick.
If you genuinely think that Roadhog is still broken after all the changes he's had over the years... yikes.
02/16/2018 10:07 PMPosted by SPACEJACK
it's not overpowered, maybe it's slightly more powered from balance, but it's just my opinion, and yes his survivability is quite good, compared to zarya

He's not even "slightly more powered from balance" though. He's maybe the 3rd or 4th best tank in the game, and even the tanks above him are quite balanced.
... if they have to land a skill shot, followed by a quick point blank shot with a melee follow up it's not a freaking one shot.
Roadhog becomes a tank every inhale.
People stop complaining because he's pretty well balanced right now, he won't become "just a battery" anymore with his selfhealing, and hog can't 1shot any small hitbox heroes such as ana or 250hp heroes.

He even need to use his melee to finish a hero he pull and it still not guarantee it will kill them.

Stop spreading cancer will ya?
Leave him alone, he's balanced unlike some heroes.