Can we report attack moiras?

General Discussion
The ones who literally refuse to heal and only want to be a dps isn't that a lack of teamwork? Cause man I'm tired of seeing wild moira's run in and think they are Rambo lol either work with the team or begone! Idc what you play just play it to win. even if its attack torb w/e JUST TRY to help the team to victory.
And yet she still got 3golds easy
02/17/2018 11:13 AMPosted by ChillPill
And yet she still got 3golds easy

And yet I’m still tempted to report her.
this is what happens when you give a healer so much damage potential. you can report them.
I mean if her damage helps her team win thats one thing but if the entire team is dying because she is doing damage INSTEAD of healing isn't that kind of a teamwork issue?
Y’all need to calm the hell down thinking you can report anyone and everyone for not playing the game how you like. Next thing you’re gonna be asking if you can report a McCree for having less than 60% accuracy, or a Lucio for using his ult a little too late. Gettin down right totalitarian on this forum.
02/17/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Killbill
this is what happens when you give a healer so much damage potential. you can report them.

She has lower damage potential than any other healer. The orb only lasts so long and more often than not will fly home to its people instead of dealing its full 200 damage.
You can't. Just because someone is playing a hero badly or as unintended does not make their action reportable unless maliciousness can be prove.

Honestly, I don't remember anyone complaining the same thing about all those zenyatta's in low ranks that don't use anything but right click.
3 g olds tho
Can I report my Genji for 1v6 ulting the team and dying because his health was low to begin with?

Can I report my Tracer for not killing the enemy support the whole match?

Hey my Rein or Zarya wont shield me, is that a reportable offense?

Just stop.
You could play a support and heal the Moira if she's going DPS since those labels don't mean much.

:P joking
Man I am only in bronz but u need to stop the toxicity it we’ll ruin the game I know that offense Moira is bad but just don’t be a !@#
I mean if they play a healer and then refuse to heal, that is griefing. That said, Moira's do heal a lot, just there doesn't seem to be as much of a visual indicator that they're healing as there is with other healers like Zen for example.
Following that line of reasoning, the system should issue automatic reports if you're playing DPS and end a game outdamaged by Moira. If you play that bad, obviously you're throwing.
I never said i was going to report ANYONE. personally thats just not my thing i was just wondering since people do it to attack torbs and attack hanzos or anyone thats not doing the job they have chosen lol
02/17/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Kuuppon
Can I report my Genji for 1v6 ulting the team and dying because his health was low to begin with.

You can report him if he refuses to deal damage, which is what this thread is about, refusing to do something the hero is meant for. If Moira refuses to heal then yes, you can report her. But note that Moira isn't a pure healer like Mercy and can and needs to deal damage.
02/17/2018 11:26 AMPosted by sisterhawk
Y’all need to calm the hell down thinking you can report anyone and everyone for not playing the game how you like. Next thing you’re gonna be asking if you can report a McCree for having less than 60% accuracy, or a Lucio for using his ult a little too late. Gettin down right totalitarian on this forum.

So I should be allowed to play DPS Ana every game in competitive and that should be totally fine?
02/17/2018 11:40 AMPosted by Lesstoxic
I never said i was going to report ANYONE. personally thats just not my thing i was just wondering since people do it to attack torbs and attack hanzos or anyone thats not doing the job they have chosen lol

Those are not legitimate reports as per how blizzard has described the situation. Therefore, Moira would similarly not be a legitimate reason to report.
That moment when you realize your better off killing enemies then healing people because they still die and you have to kill them anyway.
Are you sure she wasn’t healing and you just got killed before she could heal you or she was damaging to get her healing pool back? When I play Moira sometimes I have to use more of my healing than I like and then I have to stop healing so I can get more back in order to keep my team alive for the next big push.