Confession Thread

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
I posted a comment trying to help a guy, reviewed his gameplay and gave him tips.

He then a week or two later came back on the forums complaining about a 19 loss streak.

Still hurts to this day.
02/18/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Zaydar
I posted a comment trying to help a guy, reviewed his gameplay and gave him tips.

He then a week or two later came back on the forums complaining about a 19 loss streak.

Still hurts to this day.

lmfao.
Legend
Despite how much I hate Mei and want her to be removed from the game, I’m actually really good at playing her and enjoying playing as her LOL

Also, I secretly enjoy looking at McHanzo fanart cause I like to self-project onto Hanzo (not any other McCree ship, ONLY McHanzo cause I feel semi-kin with Hanzo ROFL).
02/18/2018 12:22 PMPosted by ImNoJedi
Also, I secretly enjoy looking at McHanzo fanart cause I like to self-project onto Hanzo (not any other McCree ship, ONLY McHanzo cause I feel semi-kin with Hanzo ROFL).
you're valid.
02/18/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Nova
I always...and I means ALWAYS flirt with Sombra players as D.Va.
with what voicelines? or do you roleplay via chatbox/voice chat?[/quote]

Voicelines, emotes and sprays xD I'll always put a heart around her or her sprays, and I will always say "winky face" or "Aww, you shouldn't have" but once I say that the "Aww, you shouldn't have" I make sure the "Aww" was said and then cut the rest out by saying "winky face" xD I also use my laugh emotes and giggle like a fangirl.

Ugh, Sombra is just toooo cute and sexy for meh D'x
Don't tell anyone..but...I am not a hippo
I enjoy Hawaiian Pizza
*deep breath.* here goes nothing

I think playing tank like Orisa is really fun and i honestly hate switching to Mercy. Please just let me play tank. I wanna tank. I'll solo tank but please don't make me go Mercy to solo heal. I havent gotten the hang of Moira yet so I can't play her.
I one-tricked Mercy for 4 and a half seasons. I only stopped because my friend insta-locked Mercy from me and told me I had to play Symmetra. Despite getting rolled super hard, I still had loads of fun and began expanding my hero pool.
Ok I'll confess:

I got Overwatch to play Mercy.

I still enjoy playing Mercy post nerfs.

I hate all skins that change Orisa's head (the base is so cute).

I lurk on the OW Forums, OW Reddit, OW Twitch streams.

I like playing female characters in games (thou I'm male).

I like that my iPhone has the auto complete option "Mercy Mercy Main" whenever I type "Me".

Imp and Devil Mercy satisfy my tastes...

I have no mercy with my Mercy puns.
*deep breath*
ok, I'm actually blue

Also, so will all the posts here be wiped? Like everyone's post record reset to 0? I was so close to 1000 ;-;
I don't like playing Symmetra and I only play her to make other people mad
Wait, wait, wait? What's happening to the forums?

On topic - I despise Dallas Fuel, and want them to lose every single game they play.
Confession: I genuinely feel like Snipers are by far the least fair hero type in this game.

I understand headshots should be rewarded, and I know there are counter heroes in the game, but there is no counterPLAY.

The result of a sniper''s attack is dictated by the sniper and you get no say in it unless you are a counter hero or a tank.

As any of the support, or offense heroes, and most of the defense heroes, I cannot live a headshot. I cannot live something that I have no say in wether or not I get hit by it. I cannot clapback at a sniper, I just have to hope they have bad aim or bad tracking long enough for my tank or flanker to dispose of them, and that doesn't feel fair nor fun
I take great offense at the existence of an opposing team and their desire to win the match, getting in the way of my free lootboxes. They instead should stay in their spawn and not interfere with my team's victory in any way possible.

In short, I despise the existence of other individuals playing this game who aren't on my team.
There was a period when I was a very toxic and used to grief at times.
When the toxcitity became mainstream in OW, I just got ashamed from myself so I stopped doing it... for the most part.
...I once accidentaly charged a D.Va bomb into my team.
I hate this game but I cant stop playing it

I think Blizzard is amazing at improving (not creating) games that already exist, at least in Graphics, gameplay and such but sucks at balancing them. Every Blizzard game is unbalanced

I would love to main Hanzo if competitive wasnt a forced meta
I play Torbjorn on most maps only to hammer the enemy Reinhardt or Bastion to death.

I’ve asked an Ana to nanoboosted me once, I moltencored, and killed two people on the enemy team.
I’m Matthouse70 and over half of my Overwatch friends are Mercy mains.
Oh also I enjoy playing Mei because slowly killing someone by freezing and headshotting them is very satisfying.