Let’s go out with a bang;)

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Since the forums are getting a revamp on the 20th, let’s have some fun before then.

I know this place can be extremely toxic, but I have had a blast posting my threads and reading yours. So Jelly is making one last thread before the update, and let’s make it a good one.

Let’s just have a good time, and don’t let toxicity in. Go ahead, talk about old memories, talk about your greatest plays in Overwatch, talk about the friends you’ve met, talk about anything you’d like:)

Let’s do this guys, one last time. Don’t forget about the friends you’ve made and don’t forget Jelly.

And like RichC said,

02/18/2018 02:21 PMPosted by RichC
I'll see you all on the other side.

P.S

I swear, I use that winky face to much;)
Highly Rated
A bang you say? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have a secret about the next hero, I'll tell you on these old forums tomorrow
One of my favorite memories of Overwatch is this gif of six Winstons hopping over the gate in Hollywood. https://gfycat.com/PertinentElasticCavy

RIP Hero Stacking in QP. Never forget.
One of my favorite memories of this game was meeting my friends :)
They've really made my experience of this game 100000x better, and brighten my day whenever I get to talk to them.
My favourite moment in overwatch was when I got my first 5 man Rez, it was a comp game and we were in overtime on numbani first point and I was coming back from spawn with 78% on ult and I flew straight into the fight healing everyone as much as I could and avoiding people until I got my ultimate. I still played very aggressive but kept distance as they had big ults (was not hiding at all as I was continuously healing and damage boosting) and next thing I know I hear zarya screech her ult then a angry weeb soon followed shortly after being solo Rez by the enemy mercy. I was lucky enough to fly up into a ledge where my genji was still alive. He dashed in and died with the rest of my team and I flew in and almost died and then hit triangle and out came “my servants never die” and everyone was back and I even managed to stop myself being earth shatters from my invulnerability. I was so pleased as everyone was cheering in the comms and thanking me. We managed to team wipe with a genji nanobalde and we won. It was the most fun I had ever had in overwatch and I’ll never forget it.

I even got GG and nice messages from the enemy team saying how amazingly I was (I was in plat back then and I had never Done something like that’ before)

That is my favourite overwatch moment and what made me love mercy today even in her current state <3
I'll never forget the time I got the cute Zen spray. It was on Eichenwalde defence, and we hadn't done too great on attack. I'd died at the end of the last team fight, so was on my way back from spawn when Transcendence was ready, I got back to the CP just as my team were all at critical health, and popping my ult kept them all alive, got me the achievement, and left the enemy with only enough time to trickle in. Still haven't got Rapid Discord though.
Honestly, I'll never forget the first time i saw Overwatch...

I was over a thousand hours into TF2, which isn't much compared to others, but it was (and still might be) the longest I've ever spent playing a game.

Then, one day i saw something come up in the steam TF2 community, how they were constantly saying that TF2 will "die" when this game called "Overwatch" is released...

At first i just set it aside, i didn't bother with it. But i slowly became more intrigued by it, and eventually began looking into the game itself. The characters were interesting, even back then.

There was Genji, back then, his "I need healing" meme status was probably at it's highest.
There was Tracer, the obnoxious time traveler, the poster girl of Overwatch, and the retainer of the butt pose that a lot of people found offensive.

And a whole lot of others, back then, i just sorta looked at most of them and just went "Eh, they're interesting and vibrant, but none of them really... I dunno clicks with me, something that makes me want to actually play this game..."

That's when it happened, i stumbled upon the hero known as "Mei" at first, there was interest, then, once i looked into her some more, and thus, i found the character that clicked.

She was just so much of an interesting person to me, well, guess person might not be the right word. But the point is: I found my reason to play Overwatch.

So a couple months later, it was my birthday, I'm excited, I'm finally getting to see her with my own eyes.

But this is the beginning of the turning point, the first character i played, of course, was Mei. I didn't have much of an enjoyable time playing her, she felt slow and awkward, but i just simply excused that because i just started the game.

But here i am now, contradicting my own title, by not playing her nearly as enough as i should be. I truly feel ashamed of myself. But i realized long ago, that she wasn't as good of a character, at least, from a gameplay standpoint, as i originally thought...

So, at some point, i was on a little hiatus from Overwatch, i was angry, i only felt stress playing it. Not because of the Mei complex, but because i felt like nothing i did had any effect, like it was rigged from the start. So i just took a break to play this older game i got at an old game store, Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga.

For some reason I'm pretty sure i knew what it was... When i was listening the opening song of the game (Danger by Etro Anime, it's a good song, you should listen to it.) and heard the beginning part of the song

"I don't want to try and fight this love, how dangerous can it be?
I know the odds are so unfavorable, and honesty's forsakable."

I looked at my PC, thought about Overwatch, about the character i left behind because of the gameplay. Since i enjoyed listening to that song, i decided to find it on youtube and listen to it when i feel like it. And then, about a week later, i came back to Overwatch, i came back to her.

I'm happy with the way I'm progressing now, I'm just worried blizzard won't give Mei the attention she deserves, balance wise.

Well, that's my entire Overwatch story, some read huh?
Alright then, off to a new age of the forums.

EDIT: Oh yeah, have you gotten the idea that i care just a little too much about fictional video electronic entertainment characters?
I’m going to start a conversation. The classic conversation.

Wonderful weather we’re having.
I'm just stocking up on threads with notepad. I know a lot of you hate me because I want Moira nerfed, but aside from that I make constructive threads.
Oh wait, I just realized you’re also an XBL Player JellyandJam. If you ever want to play, I’ll be in competitive dropping in SR because that’s what happens to the man named CoolBiz125.
My best memory in OVW was getting Lucio's pixel!! It was like 1am and I had to refrain from yelling because I had been trying for months to get it!

:D
02/18/2018 03:36 PMPosted by oceanman
My best memory in OVW was getting Lucio's pixel!! It was like 1am and I had to refrain from yelling because I had been trying for months to get it!

:D
I stayed up until 2am once to get that. I feel asleep and woke up and played one more game, and made friends with the enemy Lucio. We got eachother that spray.
sigh I am honestly SO gonna miss this forum. It’s gonna be a transition, sure, but I’m really going to miss the old style. Thankfully, a lot of new features are coming up, and I cannot wait patently enough to access them. I hope with the GIFs feature, I can make my signatures go out with style even more. I dunno. I just can’t wait!

Cheers,
- PyroPanda
I’ll never forget the positive people on this forum that spoke nice things instead of the usual toxicity. People like Rich C, Nerdgurl, Kryptsm, PyroPanda, Nevermore, and even you! And that’s only scratching the surface. There’s just so many wonderful players and people out and about on the forums and I just hope each and everyone of them will transfer over and keep using the new forums.
02/18/2018 03:28 PMPosted by CoolBiz125

Wonderful weather is op, plz nerf.
02/18/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Macedolago

Where's Nevermore when we need him?
02/18/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Macedolago

Buff winter, it can't effectively counter climate change.
See you on the other side yall.
https://gfycat.com/CelebratedActiveInganue

99% of the time i'm completely useless as hanzo but the 1% of the time i pull plays like this out of my !@#

does anyone else feel the same with any other hero? consistency has never been my forte... (also if any of y'all are hanzo gods pls teach me how i'm so lost)