Let’s go out with a bang;)

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
02/18/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Brakes

Hey, I played LU as well in Closed Beta (started before they even brought in Pirate Cove, the specific armour for the factions, and pets)!
Interesting connection between LU and Overwatch. Never picked up on it myself, but those are definitely similarities.

What are the odds! I remember playing the beta build where they had all three specialties for each faction, before the third ones were removed for the later update.

Which faction did you main? I favored Assembly.

I mainly played Assembly (more specifically, Summoner).
Alright people, lets do this, because I'm in a mood to get something done;)
02/19/2018 07:32 AMPosted by JellyandJam

Okay! I had 4 hours of sleep because I was up till one in the morning reading roleplays on the World of Warcraft forums.

Did you, by any chance, start playing Auriel in HotS after Nerfcy?
02/19/2018 07:34 AMPosted by DragonSlayer
02/19/2018 07:32 AMPosted by JellyandJam

Okay! I had 4 hours of sleep because I was up till one in the morning reading roleplays on the World of Warcraft forums.

Did you, by any chance, start playing Auriel in HotS after Nerfcy?

I did just a little bit at my friends house;)
What are they doing to the forums?

Edit: Nvm, found the forum post on it.
02/18/2018 03:28 PMPosted by CoolBiz125
I’m going to start a conversation. The classic conversation.

Wonderful weather we’re having.

Yes, my Fingers are freezing off, but good weather none the less;)
Does anyone remember the very, very, VERY first look at Overwatch? I can only remember bits from a Muselk video, but the bit that I remember is mercy dropping to her knees with blood on her face on like a grayscaled background.

God, I CANNOT remember and neither does anyone else.
my favorite was 67 elims on winston my boi
02/19/2018 10:57 AMPosted by JellyandJam
02/18/2018 03:28 PMPosted by CoolBiz125
I’m going to start a conversation. The classic conversation.

Wonderful weather we’re having.

Yes, my Fingers are freezing off, but good weather none the less;)

ilove the snow!
02/18/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Terx2
All the positive people on here. RichC, Nerdgurl720, Kryptsm, PyroPanda, Nevermore, JellyandJam (hey that's you :P) and many others here that make this place a little more enjoyable. Also all the random things that get brought up.

I still feel proud from RichC's tank appreciation thread. I felt joy in knowing that people agreed with me on the Mercy changes and even liked some of my ideas. Telling a player who was salty about Moira to 'surrender to her will' becoming my most upvoted post.

I've felt devastated when Doomfist got sledgehammered and Roadhog lost his one shot. I felt ignore when there's so much evidence on how bs Genji's deflect is being ignored (and still is)

But I've also felt the air of excitement when a new character got announced, a new game mode or map. I nearly gotten all the trophies for this game (proudest ones are Zens pixel, Lucio pixel and the path is closed) and I'm aiming to platinum it.

02/18/2018 04:02 PMPosted by MeiDei
...Buff winter, it can't effectively counter climate change.

Instead of Buffing winter why don't we nerf the Sun? (Like this ;)
Yeah! The sun is so unfun to play against!
JellyAndJam, Nevermore, and RichC are my favs on the forums.
02/18/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Joe
i did a quad boop on pharah that won us the game before
Nice!

I remember this time we were attacking in Hanamura. My team was in overtime in point B (I had just died). When I respawned I sent my riptire from point A to point B and got a triple kill which got us the win.
02/18/2018 03:39 PMPosted by CoolBiz125
02/18/2018 03:36 PMPosted by oceanman
My best memory in OVW was getting Lucio's pixel!! It was like 1am and I had to refrain from yelling because I had been trying for months to get it!

:D
I stayed up until 2am once to get that. I feel asleep and woke up and played one more game, and made friends with the enemy Lucio. We got eachother that spray.
I have a video of mine. It was during my grind to platinum trophy, where I took out the games hardest achievement in one night. I was on Lighthouse, and the final kill was booping a D.Va who had just self-destructed on point. I booped her off anxiously wall riding waiting for her to die as her mech counted down. She actually died a millisecond before the mech blew up and I got the achievement:)
I remember when I got my first play of the game as Tracer for sticking my pulse bomb into Mercy.

It feels like yesterday;)
There was this one Hanamura game that would stick with me forever.

Hanamura defense, I was playing Ana.

I did not miss a single shot for the entire game.

14k healing.

Twas was a good game.
You ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?
02/19/2018 12:05 PMPosted by JellyandJam

I thought not, it’s not a story the Jedi would telll you.

Great, now I’m quoting my post;)
02/19/2018 02:10 PMPosted by JellyandJam
02/19/2018 12:05 PMPosted by JellyandJam

I remember this one! The Darth Plaguey guy was so powerful with the dark side he could save his loved ones from death.

And then Palpatine kills him. Punk.
02/19/2018 02:15 PMPosted by DragonSlayer
02/19/2018 02:10 PMPosted by JellyandJam

I remember this one! The Darth Plaguey guy was so powerful with the dark side he could save his loved ones from death.

And then Palpatine kills him. Punk.

Yes, that was very rude of him;)
I'm gonna go out with a bang if my teammates don't start using THEIR !@#$ING MICS. FOR %^-*'S SAKE, HOW HARD IS IT TO GRAB A PAIR OF APPLE EARBUDS AND MAKE SIMPLE !@#$ING CALLOUTS. %^-* ME.