Buff Reinhardt and Orisa Up!

Competitive Discussion
Reinhardt need a shield buff charge speed, or armor resisted would be nice his shield break, so fast not able to shield more allies getting really sick and tired of boop maps. I don't understand how a lucio can boop a Rein off the cliff having shield up???

Orisa on the other hand supercharge ultimate useless dies out too fast need a buff make it last a little bit longer, or hard to destroy in battle let me know what you Rein and Orisa mains think!
lets give rein 10,000 shield health
02/19/2018 11:10 AMPosted by iMuteChat
lets give rein 10,000 shield health

10k way to OP in my opinion maybe 3000, but he does need a shield recharge speed quicker 100% shouldn't take that long Orisa can just spam her shield over, and over like come on!!!
Shields are going down fast these days. I blame Junk and even Roadhog.
02/19/2018 11:18 AMPosted by Kapoof
Shields are going down fast these days. I blame Junk and even Roadhog.

100% true Junkrat, and Pharah both together does massive shield breaks the next patch hero should be Rein and Orisa next!
give rien a ult that brings in the entire scottish army
But Rein isn't Scottish? lol. Rein should have his sheild health pop up to 1000 after it's destruction cooldown ends. He's in a good place other than that.
Orisa's !@#$o is a nano boost for the whole team when they stay in LOS. Which Ana needs too to heal the target she boosted. Her ult is fine. But I think Rein could use a buff, a small buff but I do agree something could change with him and it would be fine.
02/19/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Dangermann

LOL +1
02/19/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Dangermann

If this is advocating for a Rein in a kilt skin, I'm all for it.