Widowmaker's legs....

General Discussion
Discuss.

Fill the forum with the old meme on its last day! How about them Mercy hips. Or that Roadhog belly!
I mean, she needs those legs for her history of dancing, I think I remember a dancer that had insurance on their legs because of how valuable they were to their job
Symmetra has best legs/thighs and no one can tell me otherwise
They look beautiful, as a profesional dancers should;)
Genji's butt. Reaper's thighs. How about some love for the men of Overwatch? :3
Can we see Pharah's legs? Or her arms? Or any part of her body besides her face?
I'm more of a Hana butt kind of dude.
02/19/2018 07:24 PMPosted by SunDragon
Can we see Pharah's legs? Or her arms? Or any part of her body besides her face?
what's wrong with her face..I mean it's nothing like prefix ela's face from siege...that face that has seen hell it's self...or reaper's doll collection
02/19/2018 07:25 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
02/19/2018 07:24 PMPosted by SunDragon
what's wrong with her face..I mean it's nothing like prefix ela's face from siege...that face that has seen hell it's self...or reaper's doll collection

Nothing! Nothing is wrong with her face, but I am curious as to how she actually looks outside her armor.
Pharah swimsuit skin. This needs to happen!!! I would science the heck out of that.
A couple of people must be super pissed at this post.
Someone going and downvoting every single comment in a thread never fails to make me laugh
All these people sadly don't understand that Bastion is Obviously the most attractive Female OW Character.

Smh.

/s?

Edit: Yea, whats with all the downvotes in this thread?

I would totally date Bastion. Seems like the friendly type... a bit dangerous, But ya know...
:3

No need for the hate!
02/19/2018 07:28 PMPosted by SunDragon
02/19/2018 07:25 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
... what's wrong with her face..I mean it's nothing like prefix ela's face from siege...that face that has seen hell it's self...or reaper's doll collection

Nothing! Nothing is wrong with her face, but I am curious as to how she actually looks outside her armor.

I second this motion. Though I gotta be honest. All the girls in OW have pretty faces. Even Ana was pretty when she was young and has aged gracefully.
02/19/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Luka
I'm more of a Hana butt kind of dude.

The Officer D.va skin and Cruiser with those jeans.
02/19/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Rosen

Who downvoted this person for telling the truth?
I'll always have my crush on Sombra with her default skin spandex and her summer skin (and now on Lucio too with his latest skin)
02/19/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Kawagima
02/19/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Rosen

We have a downvoter on the loose. I repeat we have a downvoter on the loose.

02/19/2018 07:33 PMPosted by ChibiFox

One word.
Feminists.
02/19/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Julfy

02/19/2018 07:33 PMPosted by ChibiFox

One word.
Feminists.

I can't believe people would downvote D.va in jeans.