Doomfist's new emote

General Discussion
can someone explain how it is chinese new year related? All he's doing is pulling a rock from route 66 out of the ground and crushing it.
China has rocks? That's relatable right?
He can pull rock out of any surface, i think that Doomfist is first mage hero confirmed.
02/20/2018 03:07 AMPosted by Ares
He can pull rock out of any surface, i think that Doomfist is first mage hero confirmed.
the chinese god of rocks
Rock....Paper......FIST!
Speaking of Doomfist. THERE ARE STILL SO MANY BUGS. please fix please.
It's common practice in China to pull giant boulders out of nothing, and crushing it with their amazing chop stick grip strength. #TheMoreYouKnow
it has absolutely nothing to do with LNY, they just had to give us Doomfist players something since we've only ever gotten Blackhand Doomfist since his release.
02/20/2018 04:13 AMPosted by Fladkat
It's common practice in China to pull giant boulders out of nothing, and crushing it with their amazing chop stick grip strength. #TheMoreYouKnow

Lol
This just made my day.
Last leaks I have been made aware of, they should have add a voice line :  « who lets the dogs out » they instead added this emote...

Don’t know why...
Like Blizz gave Mercy her Parsol Emote on the Blizzard World update and not on YOTD.. It's lazy on their part. And they even broke the emote next patch...
FYI iirc, Doomfist in his testing period could throw rocks around or something. I guess it's a reference to that old abolished ability the same way Reaper has a soul globe spray.

But as a Chinese I can confirm rocks and Chinese new year have absolutely nothing in common.

*Insert random unfunny pun about rocks and lunar new year (because i couldn't actually think of one) and failing miserably*