To all the people saying “if Moira is nerfed I’ll quit”

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
You’re really going to throw all your toys out of the pram and have a cry if an overtuned Hero is nerfed?

Your going to have a hissy fit if your crutch is taken away?

That’s pretty sad. Infact that’s downright pathetic.
Highly Rated
02/20/2018 03:41 AMPosted by Edsoulman
You’re really going to throw all your toys out of the pram and have a cry if an overtuned Hero is nerfed?

You know, we could make the same argument about Genji.
Highly Rated

Pot calling the kettle black. You're crying about a balanced hero. What, we finally have a hero that can deal with flankers which btw, was what we NEEDED months ago because we lacked the amount of counters to them.

Youre going to have a hissy fit now that you flanker mains have a counter just like the rest of us?

Thats pretty sad. Infact thats downright pathetic.
If balacned hero (she is balanced) is getting nerfed - i'll just become dpsmain forever. It's fine without healing.
They're just the same salty Mercy mains as before.
But now they play Moira because she's as easy as Mercy and she's op too.
That's why you replace Moira by Mercy and "Moira is balanced" threads are just a copy/paste of "Mercy is balanced" threads
02/20/2018 03:45 AMPosted by Crestren
Youre going to have a hissy fit now that you flanker mains have a counter just like the rest of us?

What are you talking about, roadhog doesn't have a counter, his hitbox is just to big.

Pot calling the kettle black. You're crying about a balanced hero. What, we finally have a hero that can deal with flankers which btw, was what we NEEDED months ago because we lacked the amount of counters to them.

I have no problem with counters. But why shouldn’t they have to aim? It’s bad game design to have low skill high reward heroes. It’s essentially a repeat of what was happened with Junkrat a couple of months ago.

And what if your over tuned hero Tracer gets nerfed?

That's pretty sad. Infact downright pathetic.

she can still deal with flankers AND not need to take 500 dmg before dying ya know
Am I the only one who thinks Moira is technically free kill especially as mcCree and Reaper?
02/20/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Edsoulman

I have no problem with counters. But why shouldn’t they have to aim? It’s bad game design to have low skill high reward heroes. It’s essentially a repeat of what was happened with Junkrat a couple of months ago.

So by your logic, how about winston. So when is Winstons nerf coming then? I mean, he doesnt need aim at all because he doesnt need aim at all, its AoE, we should make it pixel perfect just like Zaryas.

Winston is one of the most balanced tanks in the game, but by using your logic of needing to aim, hes a low skill high reward as well, which apparently means he needs a nerf because hes 'overtuned'.
02/20/2018 03:54 AMPosted by NiceGenji

And what if your over tuned hero Tracer gets nerfed?

That's pretty sad. Infact downright pathetic.
Actually tracer is pretty balanced and blizzard plans on leaving her untouched, but she needs a counter.
02/20/2018 03:47 AMPosted by PsychoPuff
That's why you replace Moira by Mercy and "Moira is balanced" threads are just a copy/paste of "Mercy is balanced" threads

Oh.. Would you look at that your top hero played is Genji.. Man you Genji players sure know how to complain.. If you bum rush Moira in a small room you're asking to die but if you catch her in an open room, Genji has the advantage, maybe you should learn to counter her then spending your time being a keyboard warrior on the forums.

And what your advice,which should people choose after nerf? They nerfed mercy instead buff others. If they nerfed tracer\genji, there are still sombra, doomfist, mcree, widow and etc. Support role become more garbage.
02/20/2018 03:57 AMPosted by Clonedpickle
02/20/2018 03:47 AMPosted by PsychoPuff

Oh.. Would you look at that your top hero played is Genji.. Man you Genji players sure know how to complain.. If you bum rush Moira in a small room you're asking to die but if you catch her in an open room, Genji has the advantage, maybe you should learn to counter her then spending your time being a keyboard warrior on the forums.

Maybe you should look my comp times I mostly plays Healer and Tanks.
I was a Moira otp during season 7 and got boosted from 2000 sr to 2400 sr but I just look qp times (that doesn't mean anything btw coz qp is just a !@#$fest) but not the comp times that really matter.
Try again butthurted mercy main
It's funny how everyone says Moira deals with flankers while Winston is the best support killer
02/20/2018 04:03 AMPosted by PsychoPuff
Maybe you should look my comp times I mostly plays Healer and Tanks.

02/20/2018 04:03 AMPosted by PsychoPuff
but not the comp times that really matter.
Try again butthurted mercy main

6-11 min on a few heroes. FILTHY CASUAL how we can see your glory FLEXING?
02/20/2018 03:42 AMPosted by SiROSTRiKE
You know, we could make the same argument about Genji.

Difference is Genji isn't overtuned. He's a C Tier pick...
The OP spending all day here whining about Moira and throwing a hissy fit every time someone mentions Zarya and Moira in the same sentence is the actual pathetic thing here.