Lucio Should Boop Moira Orbs

General Discussion
02/17/2018 09:06 PMPosted by CrazyMage
-And the upcoming Sombra update will nerf him as well.

its called counter not nerf
02/17/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Greenche
This would be amazing counterplay. And maybe mei should be able to freeze them, I mean they are like a nanite liquid globule.

02/17/2018 09:37 PMPosted by Terranguard
...biotic field just fires nano machines. Basically all healing in the game is nano machines, or Lucio having good music.

Lucio's "healing song" is just nanites travelling on the soundwaves like spores on the wind.
You suddenly made it sound creepy XD
Lucio should be able to deflect any projectile with a well-timed boop honestly.

Just not reflect like what Genji does.
02/17/2018 09:36 PMPosted by Terranguard
02/17/2018 09:16 PMPosted by CrazyMage

Characters are biotic so it interacts differently with them. "literally any object" doesn't have enough force.

In my mind anyway.
Reinhardt's shield is a physical, non biological wall hard enough to stop bullets so why doesn't it bounce off of that? And Bastion's not organic so why doesn't it bounce off of him?

I would believe it's because barrier's are in an entirely different category, and treated specially in this game.
As for Bastion, characters are also treated specially. An example is that Reaper used to be able to consume souls in game, but that was never a thing in lore. It was just for the sake of gameplay.
Or even how Winston does as much melee dmg as Baby Dva. Sometimes characters defy expectations.
02/17/2018 10:18 PMPosted by CaptainJoker
02/17/2018 09:06 PMPosted by CrazyMage
-And the upcoming Sombra update will nerf him as well.

its called counter not nerf

That's fair. I call it nerf because I thought/think boosting someone's counter ability is generally referred to as an indirect nerf.
As someone who plays a fair amount of both these characters, I like this idea.
Imagine if Sombra could hack them too
02/17/2018 11:29 PMPosted by CrazyMage
<span class="truncated">...</span>Reinhardt's shield is a physical, non biological wall hard enough to stop bullets so why doesn't it bounce off of that? And Bastion's not organic so why doesn't it bounce off of him?

I would believe it's because barrier's are in an entirely different category, and treated specially in this game.
As for Bastion, characters are also treated specially. An example is that Reaper used to be able to consume souls in game, but that was never a thing in lore. It was just for the sake of gameplay.
Or even how Winston does as much melee dmg as Baby Dva. Sometimes characters defy expectations.
You complain that it doesn't bounce off of physical, non biological entities then make up stupid reasons why those exact same things shouldn't work. Didn't you just counter your own argument?

You complain that it doesn't bounce off of physical, non biological entities then make up stupid reasons why those exact same things shouldn't work. Didn't you just counter your own argument?

Not even sure what you're referring to. You didn't actually make a point.

Take it down a notch guy. I came here to post a thought for discussion, not feel the wrath of overreacting gamers.
Before he gets that he needs to be able to boop a launched D.Va Mech.