I dont think Moira is OP, but too easy and unforgiving!

General Discussion
With Moira so many things just dont matter and these are things that could use a nerf:

-energymanagement, seriously it is nearly impossible to run out!
-autoaim, does she really need such a big autoaim?
-fade, 6 seconds cooldown, to get out of nearly every situation/ you can make as much mistakes as you want!
02/18/2018 01:31 PMPosted by WeirdWølf

*Softlock aim
I really think they need to nerf the way she runs, she's all evil doctor but then runs like a 5 year old just saw a ice cream truck
You are a flanker main, there is a conflict of interest in your claim, therefore your argument is invalid. Thread declared a troll post.
i don't think moira is op

NERF HER TO OBLIVION
02/18/2018 01:32 PMPosted by SilentStorm

*Softlock aim

She still has one
How can moira not be OP but in need of a nerf?
By too easy and unforgiving surely you mean too easy and forgiving? Which I agreed

I am okay with Moira being slightly op as she is. But would like to see her skill floor raised.
Just stop posting and play

She's !@#$ing fine
02/18/2018 01:37 PMPosted by diell
02/18/2018 01:32 PMPosted by SilentStorm
*Softlock aim

She still has one

It’s not auto aim because you have to track your target in order to deal damage. The animation is misguiding because it locks in to the center so no matter where you aim the beam stays in the center. The hit box is a little more forgiving but it will break contact if you don’t aim with it.
I will see her nerfed, you will all see! >:O
02/18/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Kmach
You are a flanker main, there is a conflict of interest in your claim, therefore your argument is invalid. Thread declared a troll post.

How does that not apply to you as well then considering Moira is your most played in comp?

Lol downvoted for pointing out hypocrisy. guess it's fine as long as it's making fun of flanker mains right
oh no the only character that's not free dps genji and tracer food is too op ! please nerf blizz

all support must sit down and watch me as I kill them because dps players must always have it their way or we'll cry and make a 1000 thread with biased arguments...
I meant it's much easier to cry about it over learning to improve at the game and counter stuff that counter me ..

this is what each one of these threads sound like
With Moira so many things just dont matter and these are things that could use a nerf:

-energymanagement, seriously it is nearly impossible to run out!
-fade, 6 seconds cooldown, to get out of nearly every situation/ you can make as much mistakes as you want!

Big auto aim?
Personally I’d take teleport over fade any day...
02/18/2018 01:42 PMPosted by PotatoCat
It’s not auto aim because you have to track your target in order to deal damage. The animation is misguiding because it locks in to the center so no matter where you aim the beam stays in the center. The hit box is a little more forgiving but it will break contact if you don’t aim with it.

I'm not saying it is auto aim but it still easier to aim with her.
02/18/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Taikichi
How can moira not be OP but in need of a nerf?

Winston's bubble once got a cool down buff even tough he wasn't Under Power
02/18/2018 01:59 PMPosted by diell
02/18/2018 01:42 PMPosted by PotatoCat

I'm not saying it is auto aim but it still easier to aim with her.

It is autoaim, for candycrush gamers XD
02/18/2018 01:44 PMPosted by DarkStar
02/18/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Kmach

How does that not apply to you as well then considering Moira is your most played in comp?

Lol downvoted for pointing out hypocrisy. guess it's fine as long as it's making fun of flanker mains right

No claims or calls for action were made in this post, so I don't see hypocrisy. It simply pointed out the fact that OP is a flanker main, and since Moira is strong against flanker there is clear bias in OP's post. Also I don't think that pointing out that someone is a flanker main is making fun of flanker mains.
02/18/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Maxy
Personally I’d take teleport over fade any day...

i wouldn't

imagine how amazing it would be if reaper had fade