Anyone know what their first post on the new forum will be?

General Discussion
I have a song prepared ;)
“The Eagle has Landed”
#RevertMercy.
I will say, "What up my forum peoples?"
pokemon go to the polls
Blizzard: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Kaplan The Wise?

Fanbase: No?

Blizzard: I thought not. It’s not a story the developers would tell you. It’s a gaming legend. Darth Kaplan was a Dark Lord of Blizzard, so powerful and so wise he could use Overwatch to influence the fanbase to create...Balance… He had such a knowledge of the game, he could even keep the heroes he cared about from being nerfed.

Fanbase: He could actually save heroes from being nerfed?

Blizzard: The dark side of Overwatch is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Fanbase: What happened to him?

Blizzard: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught the developers everything he knew, then his Development team nerfed Hanzo in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others people's mains from death, but not his own.

Fanbase: Is it possible to learn this power?

Blizzard: Not from the Meta.
Winston: "Hi there!"
Lucio: "Hello, hello"
new forum, same inability to comprehend why i'm not in diamond
Most of the same stuff as before. 'Nuff said.
Nerf Genji
New forum, same delusional people that favor favoritism over a healthy game.
something something nerf jeff kaplan
"If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be !@#$ed up or what?"
I'm gonna post my Sombra bug thread again, along with a hero concept that I want to resurface since it's a pretty cool concept.
I feel like coincidentally multiple people will post #RevertMercy posts and they'll be forced to make another mega thread.
I don’t know, I want to get off on a good foot with the forums and maybe be recognized like RichC and Nevermore and JellyandJam and all those cool people
"I hate you all."
It's already been said twice so I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon.

I'll post about Mercy's feet, only let's make it Widow instead and call it a day.
With the more, harsher moderating they plan on doing, probably a post that will grant me a forum suspension.
I have my idea and its a doozy :p lol