McSombra VS Symbra VS Som.Va?

General Discussion
Nah Spyderbyte. Love those Talon girls.
02/19/2018 03:21 PMPosted by fayescarlet
No mention of WidowSombra? For shame.

Spyderbyte they call it?

I still think McCree x Widow is good stuff too.
02/19/2018 02:47 PMPosted by Blueblizz
02/19/2018 02:46 PMPosted by SpiritDragon

So? Ana and Torb both have pirate skins? That mean they are dating?

then there are the Symbra vids w/ their voice actors

coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Yeah? They are just friends though. They neervsaid they ship it.

HA
Jokes on you, I ship all three! Including Spiderbyte. Being a multishipper is the easiest way to go

02/19/2018 02:48 PMPosted by JSConnor
Fools.

Everyone knows Torb & his wife is the best ship.

true
02/19/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Rosen
Jokes on you, I ship all three! Including Spiderbyte. Being a multishipper is the easiest way to go

02/19/2018 02:48 PMPosted by JSConnor
Fools.

Everyone knows Torb & his wife is the best ship.

true

BLASPHEMY! YOU SHANT!

And I still think his wife cheated on him. Their kids have blonde and orange bown colored hair (bridgett) yet both Torb and his wife are blondes.
02/19/2018 04:21 PMPosted by SpiritDragon
BLASPHEMY! YOU SHANT!

And I still think his wife cheated on him. Their kids have blonde and orange bown colored hair (bridgett) yet both Torb and his wife are blondes.

I am and you can't stop me.

My mother is blonde and my father is brunette yet all my siblings, including myself, have brown hair. So.. What's your point? For all we know, some of them could be adopted. Why must you people assume the worst?
02/19/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Rosen
02/19/2018 04:21 PMPosted by SpiritDragon
BLASPHEMY! YOU SHANT!

I am and you can't stop me.

My mother is blonde and my father is brunette yet all my siblings, including myself, have brown hair. So.. What's your point? For all we know, some of them could be adopted. Why must you people assume the worst?

Yeah, but one of your parent are brunette so it makes sense they you and your sibs genes took after your dad. Dark hair is a dominate gene over light. You had a 50/50 chance after all.

Also, Torb is so short and has no redeeming qualities. Odds are is that hot Swiss babe cheated.

Torb and her are both blonde. Not likley brunettes can come of that.

They need to go to Murray.
02/19/2018 02:22 PMPosted by sodartic
02/19/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Sinzh
The straight ship is Junkrat and Symmetra. Obviously.

i unironically ship this as well despite me not really liking junkrat haha

I don't like to play Junkrat and I HATE playing against him. But I love him on my team. Especially as Symm.
02/19/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Sinzh
02/19/2018 02:22 PMPosted by sodartic

I don't like to play Junkrat and I HATE playing against him. But I love him on my team. Especially as Symm.

They make a great defense
02/19/2018 02:23 PMPosted by SpiritDragon
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I think Meihem is better.

Really? I think Mei and Hanzo would be great friends but I've never imagined Junkrat and Mei together.

Oh oh, I bet Mei and Roadhog are in a bookclub together! They both love bodice rippers!
my favorite is Sombra bc she don't need no mans
02/19/2018 05:52 PMPosted by Profane
my favorite is Sombra bc she don't need no mans

Yeah she does, his name is McCree ;)

I think Meihem is better.

Really? I think Mei and Hanzo would be great friends but I've never imagined Junkrat and Mei together.

Oh oh, I bet Mei and Roadhog are in a bookclub together! They both love bodice rippers!

I ship Mei and Junkrat because one is on fire, the other ice. One is smart, the other goofy. One t h i c c the other skinny lol

But Symm and Junkrat work too.

Also, I can see Roadhog and Mei in a Bookclub having tea lol
02/19/2018 04:28 PMPosted by SpiritDragon
Torb and her are both blonde. Not likley brunettes can come of that.
Uh, yeah, they can. It's not common, but it happens. The genes still exist. Your parents don't have to give them to you directly for you to have them.
02/19/2018 05:55 PMPosted by SpiritDragon

I ship Mei and Junkrat because one is on fire, the other ice. One is smart, the other goofy. One t h i c c the other skinny lol

But Symm and Junkrat work too.

Also, I can see Roadhog and Mei in a Bookclub having tea lol

I can see the ice/fire thing. But Symm and JR building together. ღღღღ

Oh, I could definitely see the Bookclub with tea thing going. With Hanzo lingering at a small table in a corner doing crosswords.
Sombra is asexual. Stop.

Also Genyatta is the only worthwhile ship.
I ship Genji with healing