What player icon do you use and why

General Discussion
02/19/2018 11:24 PMPosted by dradventure
02/19/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Nessle
I didn’t get lucky enough to get the Golden Orisa icon during the anniversary and I didn’t get lucky enough to get the horse riding Mccree player icon during the summer games so I’m just rolling with the plain ol’ pachimari. What icon do you use and why do you use it?

I haven’t bothered to change it but I have a beard rein has one so like ya know? I also play tanks consistent but I have so many icons honestly. I have about twenty of the little guy you have and most of them are this event
i can’t change mine on here cuss Xbox :/
Because your total is $9.57. Please drive around to the next window, luv. :P
The Aussie flag, well I am Aussie and bloody proud of it.
I used the Los Muertos skull icon for a long time, I liked the skull and it’s related to Sombra, who I play a lot. My new icon is because, as I just said, I play Sombra a lot! Probably going to switch between the 2 from now on.
My icon shows an eye.... and I have two of those! So it is relate-able!
Davy Jones, of course. Just waiting for the next, newest Zenyatta icon. I can't remember if he had a Christmas one or not, or if I even have it...

2000th post, too! :D
I use this because NYXL is currently my prefered team (but if Dallas picks up their game and starts living up to the EnVyUs title that they came from I'll be moving to that icon)
02/19/2018 11:41 PMPosted by Echo
Davy Jones, of course. Just waiting for the next, newest Zenyatta icon. I can't remember if he had a Christmas one or not, or if I even have it...

2000th post, too! :D
He has one for his nut cracker skin, but it isn't new.
I like precision german engineering.
Also reinhardt is bae.
I really like the Pachimari ones (I'm even using Tyrael-mari on HotS) because they are funny looking and characteristic of OW.

I wish there was one with the Kabuki skin. I'd never change that. xD
I change mine constantly... I usu swap it to whatever hero I'm playing a lot of at the moment.
Welp I was lucky enough and probably stick with my golden horsey unless there will be some other Orisa icon.
I like Sombra and got a bit tired of always having Sym (number 1 one fave who i would always represent). I almost picked wizard since i love her so much in Diablo III and i might switch to zhuque if i get it.
Yetimari because my computer broke and I can't change it. Although why would I this is the best pachimari icon.
Pachimari is Overwatch. Overwatch is Pachimari.