This is the reality of overwatch...

General Discussion
its starts off very fun you win some you lose some
then after awhile you start to notice JUST how toxic it is.
leavers/quitters begin to erode at said fun
But then you realize the matchmaker hardly even works so whatever
then you notice the horrible balance between heroes but the favorites have become blindingly obvious....
Now at this point FUN is no longer found because in essence the game will not allow for it.
why even try starts to enter your mind little by little
certain people promise changes but those take 5 months to a year for even the simple things.
Eventually all fun vanishes and the game literally makes you into a toxic in game person.
but somewhere deep down you still have an inkling of hope and thats what keeps you coming back.

overwatch might just be evil folks or is it the people....
Then leave. Nobody will care, if you were worrying about that. Just uninstall.
This is YOUR reality of Overwatch.
Nope this is literally how this game goes lol though the sotry may differ for the toxic people who just entered the game and continued as usual.
02/19/2018 06:28 PMPosted by YoIplayGames
Then leave. Nobody will care, if you were worrying about that. Just uninstall.
Be lesstoxic my friend. But you are kinda proving my point lol so you now serve a purpose.
I feel they need more staff. That would make balance patches come out faster.
I troll the trolls. I defend the conflictually meek. I am a douche in the face of douches. I am not the hero this community wants....I am the hero this community needs.
Am I missing most of the toxicity, or is it heavily exaggerated? I've run into some, but not near enough to make me debate quitting the game, or even just giving up comp. It is rare enough just to contribute to bad individuals rather than a bad community, and my good experiences far outweigh the bad.
02/19/2018 06:56 PMPosted by Draco
Am I missing most of the toxicity, or is it heavily exaggerated? I've run into some, but not near enough to make me debate quitting the game, or even just giving up comp. It is rare enough just to contribute to bad individuals rather than a bad community, and my good experiences far outweigh the bad.

It depends on where you play, what time you play and a whole host of other things. Some people do just get really unlucky and end up playing with toxic people every other match.

I encounter toxic players every now and then but, it would seem the Australian servers are generally less toxic than whatever servers everyone seems to encounter those players in.
My most recent case of toxicity was about 5 posts above you lol perhaps you are one of the lucky few.
There is no toxicity problem just this small (very small) part of the community that is very sensitive and vocal on the forums.
EVERY ESPORT IS TOXIC
02/19/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Lesstoxic
My most recent case of toxicity was about 5 posts above you lol perhaps you are one of the lucky few.

He's toxic because he told you to stop playing a game you clearly don't enjoy? You're the one making broad, sweeping statements about the game and when people tell you that isn't their experience you're saying they're wrong. You're the one being antagonistic
02/19/2018 07:28 PMPosted by NooneSpecial
02/19/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Lesstoxic
... My most recent case of toxicity was about 5 posts above you lol perhaps you are one of the lucky few.

He's toxic because he told you to stop playing a game you clearly don't enjoy? You're the one making broad, sweeping statements about the game and when people tell you that isn't their experience you're saying they're wrong. You're the one being antagonistic
Im being antagonistic on my own post? Stating pure facts? lol thats rich.