Reinhardt quick melee?

General Discussion
Dearest papa Jeff. While I too once thought a Reinhardt quick melee would be useless I have come to this point numerous times and I'm sure others have too. Here's the scenario:
You were just dueling a mccree. His health was already semi low and upon your second swing he has 20 hp. You go to follow up for the third swing and...before it even registers he pops you in the head, flashbangs you, fans the hammer, rolls away, and fills you with rounds from a distance before you can follow up.

It's incredibly frustrating when this happens especially since it's not even a rare thing. I just want some quality of life updates for my favorite crusader. :(
I imagine a quick melee for Reinhardt would be like him thwacking you with the butt of his hammer
02/19/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Cobanat
I imagine a quick melee for Reinhardt would be like him thwacking you with the butt of his hammer
I know. I picture as it this myself every time. Would it really be all that hard to create an animation for it? Plus it'd be a small damage buff for Reinhardt, boosts his 175 firestrike combo to 195 by throwing in a quick melee.
02/19/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Cobanat

No.

Needs to be a headbutt.
Does Reinhardt not have a regular melee like everyone else??? That absolutely should be a thing.
Most of his good skins have claws on the knuckles LET HIM USE THEM