Jeff Kaplan in the Hero Roster

General Discussion
What kind of powers and habilities he could have?

I bet his Ult would be the "Nerf Ray" a powerful ult capable of nerfing the heroes in the match making them useless for a limited time or forever
He would turn the tides of a battle with his nerf hammer of justice, and demolish mercy mains at will with his overwatch update ability.
his abilty would be "give low skill hero high dps and heals" and 10 gold rank moiras would spawn and team kill everyone
Kind of like Harmony and Discord orb, but a buff and nerf kind of mechanic.

He can buff his own teammates to have faster cooldowns, more damage, etc., whereas the enemy team would have extra time added to ability cooldowns, and generate their ultimate slower.

Ultimate needs to be a Long Ranged Beam.

Dont have any ideas for his base weapon yet, but I like the idea of buffing and nerfing teammates and enemies respectively. :)
He has the ability to force choke people, but only when the map is Lijang Tower.
Ability 1 : Nerf. Works like Sombra's Hack. Nerfs a Player removing every Ability and makes them useless.

Ability 2 : Buff. Buff your Teammate making them OP.

Passive : Every time someone is toxic in the Chat Jeff gains +50 Armor

Ultimate : Instant Victory.
Utterly roasting bad trolls.
I reckon his primary fire will be a Long range beam.
Alternatively, he can pull out his second weapon, a Ban Hammer
An ability would be wrestling someone
02/20/2018 11:51 AMPosted by TheProfessor

Better one:
Passive: Toxic Tears
Jeff feeds off of tears. The more toxic the opposing team is, the stronger Jeff becomes. He gains more speed and more armour with more and more toxicity.
02/20/2018 11:53 AMPosted by TrollGenji
I reckon his primary fire will be a Long range beam.
Alternatively, he can pull out his second weapon, a Ban Hammer
An ability would be wrestling someone

The Nerfizer Beam and he shoots it from his eyes
Toxicity, passive: you take damage from shooting at him.

Nerf gun, primary: foam bullets do no damage but make the mada mada voiceline upon impact.

Nerf gun, secondary: chucks out a underbarrel grenade that deal zero damage but makes the Genji I need healing voiceline upon impact.

Ban Hammer, ultimate: hammer down meets blizzard and permanently freezes players for the duration of the game.

Voicelines: Hi this is Jeff, From the Overwatch team, at this time, working as intended, just don’t shoot at him.
The Primary Fire should be lock-on and have 50 Meters Range.
02/20/2018 11:55 AMPosted by greeNTheBoyz
02/20/2018 11:51 AMPosted by TheProfessor

Better one:
Passive: Toxic Tears
Jeff feeds off of tears. The more toxic the opposing team is, the stronger Jeff becomes. He gains more speed and more armour with more and more toxicity.

Jeff passively fills his "Toxicity" resource meter based on enemy behavior. Upon reaching full charge he can unleash a Rising Tide of Toxicity attack that drowns the entire enemy team.
Full kit:

Primary Fire: Long Range Beam
-Locks on through all terrain and barriers. Damage scales up based on how long it's been held on target and has no maximum cap.

Secondary Fire: Nerf Gun
-Permanently reduces the health and damage of enemy heroes hit.

Shift: We Don't Want You in Overwatch
-Bans the target enemy player.

E: Choke on my...
-Switches the map to Lijang Tower.

Ultimate: Rising Tide of Toxicity
-Summon a tidal wave that drowns all toxic players in the match. Applies "We Don't Want You in Overwatch" to affected players.

Passive: Prepare for Death
-Jeff's quick melee attack deals 100% of the target's maximum health as damage. His quick melee has a 50% faster swing rate than normal.