Lootboxes.

General Discussion
So, is it just me or is lootboxes screwing me over ?

I've got 6 lootboxes (2 weeks) out of arcade and around 7-10 by lvling up and bough i belive 11 lootboxes what is together 24-27 lootboxes , out of 24-27 i've got only 2 legendarys. (or 3) What was widowmaker new one (buyed lootboxes) and then coins and propably orisa skin (old one). In others only few purples and mostly gray and blue. How im suppost to get genji and mercy skin this event..?
All you need is Luck THRUM THRUM RUM All you need is Luck THRUM THRUM RYM All you need is Luck!!!

Luck!!!
Luck is all you need!!!
THRUM THRUM
Luck is all you need!!!
Luck is all you need!!!
Sounds about right - you are essentially guaranteed a legendary after 12 loot boxes from the last legendary.

So 24 boxes - 2 legendaries.
meanwhile my brother is like level went from level 4 to level 18 this event and he already has like 5 legendaries
fortune favors him
Yes, they are screwing you over. They're supposed to. That is literally their design purpose.

They give you stuff you don't want or need in an attempt to make you get hooked and want to spend $$$ to get more boxes to eventually get the one or two items you wanted all along.
At your level you should be getting plenty of duplicates to earn the credits to buy them. The new basic lootbox item drop has made it a bit harder but you should at least be earning enough credits by the end of the event early March to buy one skin. There's still plenty of time.

I had some weird luck last night where I got two legendaries in a row. One was Crusader Reinhardt and the other was legendary credits. -.-
02/20/2018 11:47 AMPosted by vixyfox
At your level you should be getting plenty of duplicates to earn the credits to buy them. The new basic lootbox item drop has made it a bit harder but you should at least be earning enough credits by the end of the event early March to buy one skin. There's still plenty of time.

I had some weird luck last night where I got two legendaries in a row. One was Crusader Reinhardt and the other was legendary credits. -.-

New event , new stuff , tons of sprays emotes and icons = no duplicates.
Fortune definitely favors me. I've gotten two event legendaries in one box multiple times.
You’re almost level 1,000. How do you not have the bulk of items already and tons of coins saved up? I’ve gotten around 3 legendaries. Already had all from last year. About the 30 or so boxes. And have 17k currency sitting around.
02/20/2018 11:41 AMPosted by KumikoShy
So, is it just me or is lootboxes screwing me over ?

I've got 6 lootboxes (2 weeks) out of arcade and around 7-10 by lvling up and bough i belive 11 lootboxes what is together 24-27 lootboxes , out of 24-27 i've got only 2 legendarys. (or 3) What was widowmaker new one (buyed lootboxes) and then coins and propably orisa skin (old one). In others only few purples and mostly gray and blue. How im suppost to get genji and mercy skin this event..?

Out of 9~ boxes, I've gotten 1 legendary..a non-event one.

Last event, I got 1 event skin within 29 boxes, and one more in the last one I got during the event.

95% of my lootboxes are either 3 whites and 1 blue, or 2 white/ 2 blue.

If I valued my expectations for lootboxes, I'd be severely depressed right now, but luckily for me I've learned to not have any expectations.