New Tracer Legendary?

General Discussion
I feel Tracer needs a new legendary. She got a bunch throughout the first year but hasn't gotten one for a long time. I think she should get one soon, even if its another Uprising skin.
The forums are totally biased, don't even ask. They have an inexplicable hatred for anything related to Tracer.
Thank GOD Blizz doesn't listen to us.
No? She doesn't need one until all the other heroes catch up to her in the amount of legendaries
02/14/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Egg
I feel Tracer needs a new legendary. She got a bunch throughout the first year but hasn't gotten one for a long time. I think she should get one soon, even if its another Uprising skin.

I say no to that. Tracer pretty much got one skin for every event. The other heroes need some love in the skin department now.
02/14/2018 02:36 PMPosted by RED
No? She doesn't need one until all the other heroes catch up to her in the amount of legendaries

Um.... Mei?
02/14/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Urazz

I say no to that. Tracer pretty much got one skin for every event. The other heroes need some love in the skin department now.

She hasn't gotten one for halloween for 2 years

Yes she has a skin for like every event but halloween but the fact is, she's one of the heroes who hasn't gotten a new skin in such a long time
It’s cause the devs listened to people’s feedback and basically banned Tracer from ever reciving a new Legendary skin again. Yet Mercy gets a new skin every event and no one is complaining. It’s bullroar, honestly. I’ve been waiting for new skins, it’s been forever. How long are you gonna punish her? She hasn’t gotten a new skin since Anniversary event. And that’s pretty sad.
02/14/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Nekokoa
It’s cause the devs listened to people’s feedback and basically banned Tracer from ever reciving a new Legendary skin again. Yet Mercy gets a new skin every event and no one is complaining. It’s bullroar, honestly. I’ve been waiting for new skins, it’s been forever. How long are you gonna punish her? She hasn’t gotten a new skin since Anniversary event. And that’s pretty sad.

She does not have a legendary for anniversary and winter wonderland.
Can we get a Sombra event legendary first?
In general if a hero goes 6+ months without a skin they should be a priority automatically for the next event.

This goes for Winston (Been over a year since his last skin btw) Doomfist, Orisa, literally everyone.

It's only fair for everyone instead of leaving people hopelessly wishing their main will finally get something.
02/14/2018 02:36 PMPosted by RED

Mercy’s skins: One Halloween, Two Lunar New Year, One Uprising, One Summer Games. Grand total: 5

Tracer’s skins: Two Summer Games, One Uprising, One Anniversary, One Lunar New Year, One Winter
Grand Total: 6.

Tracer has one more than Mercy. One. She doesn’t have that many skins.
02/14/2018 03:03 PMPosted by MiceOnMars
We got Rime pretty recently lol
She unfortunately stole Sombra's graffiti skin and that was the last straw for everyone. All the heroes and villains in the game banded together and stole all of Tracer's future legendary skins.

AFAIK, Tracer is still the hero with the most (6) Legendary event skins in the game.

It would be nice for tracer to get another new skin. Maybe could come out with Doomfist and Moira during uprising
02/14/2018 02:36 PMPosted by RoboCombat
The forums are totally biased, don't even ask. They have an inexplicable hatred for anything related to Tracer.

I would actually like a Tracer skin for Uprising 2018. We don't really know about her activity in the organization except "Slipstream" and "cadet".

She's probably not strike commander or anything yet, but maybe she could be a private or something.

^ This, sadly.

I wouldn't mind that orange and black skin we saw in the Uprising comic last year. But honestly, I would sacrifice every upcoming skin as long as she gets a Halloween one this year. That's literally all I want.
OI!

I want more Doomfist skins. NOT ENOUGH people complain about it! Go check his items. He's gotten 1 event item! AND ITS AN EMOTE! (I'm personally not a fan of it.)
02/15/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Celsius
02/14/2018 03:03 PMPosted by MiceOnMars
We got Rime pretty recently lol

Ana and Sombra just have 2 legendaries

I don't hate Tracer tho, as for the OP Tracer has enough skins, give some to winston and other lower skin heroes.
I'm thinkin an old school pilot theme, like the Red Baron or Amelia Earhart.